Crimson Pilgrims (spoilers maybe)

Ask questions about the events that take place during the Suikoden games themselves.
Mushra

Re: Crimson Pilgrims (spoilers maybe)

Post by Mushra »

Hey guys sorry for barging in the chat but i have some constructive things to ask about certain statements mentioned here...
About that tree which Viki teleports you...Is that on SV? Cause i never stumble upon this kind of scene, and if you could be kind enough to tell me how i get there i would be pleased, since i'm trying to play SV again and i would like to do all things available
Now about the topic...In my humble opinion, Killey is just a curious excentric wanderer whose was expelled from his order because of something related to de Sindar (I say expelled because, well, he certainly spends more time traveling than on his supposed order) and so he seeks then to prove some kind of statement that made him be expelled from the Crimson...I have but only one questionable proof that this order does have a exact location, meaning that their members aren't wandereres like Killey, the proof is located ate Suikox.com, in the Geografy part...Right at the end of their custom made map, near the Kingdon of Falena, is a red spot that is supposedly the Crimson Bird/Phoenix/Goose whatever base of operation...But as i stated before, this is highly questionable since i do not know where their sources come from, but it is a nice especulation in my opinion.
I strongly think that Killey is not searching for the Sindar people itself, but searching for a certain ruin...rune...something related to then, and like my other speculation this too have a questionable proof...Which is, actually, Lorelai blood relation with the Sindarin. Okay, she tells after that it was a joke, but why she would say something like that just to joke after? It doesn't looks like something she would do thought...I guess that thing was some sort of a secret, that she revealed carelessly to Prince and regreted it later, pretending it was a joke, that is indeed something that this game Clumsy Lorelai would do. Based on my theory, if she is indeed Sindarin, then Killey would surely know that and was supposed to chase after her so he can found the last remnants of Sindarin people, but as we can see he gives a damn about the girl.

Well...This is my theory, quite questionable and without any concrete proofs but it's the thing that makes the more sense to me
And now, a little tribute to Kyle x)

" . . . You're kidding me. You DIDN'T look?! WHY THE HELL NOT?! That
was a once in a lifetime opportunity! I can't believe you passed that up!
Damn! I gotta say, you just let down every man in Falena. . ."