Kingdom of Zelant?????(possible spoiler)

Ask questions about the events that take place during the Suikoden games themselves.
life_isnt_true

Kingdom of Zelant?????(possible spoiler)

Post by life_isnt_true »

It is said once in suiko 5 and only once to what i know of, it is said that it DOESNT LOOK LIKE IT WILL HELP THE GODWINS. this was with a couple other countries like Nagarea and the Island Nations. ao i was wonder if anyone knew anything about this so called kingdom of Zelant and Nagarea, because their names look pretty cool???
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Things about Suikoden should stay in the S5 threads eventhough its about geography. And I don't think anyone knows anything about them.
life_isnt_true

Post by life_isnt_true »

oops, I'm sorry.
Rivera

Post by Rivera »

Zelant and Nagarea along with Armes are new kingdoms that were just introduced in Suikoden V, that said nothing beyond things discussed in Suikoden V are known about these countries. Likely some of them will be in a future Suikoden title. It will be interesting to see their formations and where they lie on the map in relation not just to Falena but the other countries already introduced as well. I always thought part of Suikoden's charm as a series is we really have yet to see the entire world.
What is most important to you? Will you give me the happiness of taking it away from you?
Rivera

Post by Rivera »

sorry, accidentally double-posted, if you can please delete this one. thanks.
What is most important to you? Will you give me the happiness of taking it away from you?
Desides

Post by Desides »

Armes is southeast of Falena, near Sable. Nagarea is southwest, past Sauronix Castle. Zelant is south of Falena, between Armes and Nagarea. There are Old Books that cover Nagarea and partially Armes, but I'm not sure about Zelant.
SpecialNewb

Do we know if...

Post by SpecialNewb »

...Falena is in the southern hemisphere? I would place them just south of the Equator or on it, but the country looks a little to temperate for that so maybe it's a little north on raised land?
Komataguri

Re: Do we know if...

Post by Komataguri »

SpecialNewb wrote:...Falena is in the southern hemisphere? I would place them just south of the Equator or on it, but the country looks a little to temperate for that so maybe it's a little north on raised land?
I was under the impression that the Island Nations were on the equator, which is why its so hot there.
reyjusuf

Post by reyjusuf »

assuming the world is round, maybe harmonia ends up being south of zelant
SpecialNewb

er....

Post by SpecialNewb »

Huh? You mean like in RPG games where you go from the top of the map to the bottom? On a real globe if you travel past the north pole, you'd come out at a spot 180 degrees away from the place you came in, in other words, you've come out at the top of the map so Harmonia would have to be mind-bogglingly large for that to happen.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Desides wrote:...Zelant is south of Falena, between Armes and Nagarea. There are Old Books that cover Nagarea and partially Armes, but I'm not sure about Zelant.
Zelant is not south of Falena. It's across the western sea.
ShardStar

Post by ShardStar »

*HEHE* We obviously need a new map now to show where all these new places are.
Eyedol

Post by Eyedol »

Everyone is basing their assumptions on SARS' map which, until he fixes the links due to SuikoX's April Fools, can be seen here.

In it, Zelant, Nagarea and New Armes are adjacent to the Queendom of Falena but the southern continent abruptly ends after those (makes sense considering how little information was released so far).
SpecialNewb

Post by SpecialNewb »

patapi wrote:
Desides wrote:...Zelant is south of Falena, between Armes and Nagarea. There are Old Books that cover Nagarea and partially Armes, but I'm not sure about Zelant.
Zelant is not south of Falena. It's across the western sea.
How do we know this? I don't recall a location being mentioned....
Felenan Prince

Post by Felenan Prince »

Im more intested in nagarea,religious fanatics would make an interesting suikoden installment hehe they even might make zelant and nagarea fight one another. We'll just have to wait and see