Timeframe of Suikoden V~Formerly: General Suikoden 5 Questio

Ask questions about the events that take place during the Suikoden games themselves.
Mcdowell

Timeframe of Suikoden V~Formerly: General Suikoden 5 Questio

Post by Mcdowell »

This is probably the dumbest question ever, but does anyone know weather sui 5's events happen before or after 1 and 2. cuz from what I've gathered is that 1 happens about 10 years before 2 , 2 happens a couple of years before 3, 4 happens a couple of hundred years before 1,2, and 3. and 5 has got me all confused. so if anyone can help me or correct me that would be great. and by the way they should make a game were everyone carrying a true rune should get together and so on and so forth cuz I'd like to have all the heros from all the games beplayable in one game. kinda like 2 where you can get Tir Mcdohl.... cuz he is the best and has the best rune.

Specified title -op
Desides

Post by Desides »

The game takes place 6 years before 1, and 12 years before 2. If you're asking how that's possible, it's because Suikoden 1 apparently takes place over the course of 3 years.
Last edited by Desides on Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

.... so wouldn't it be 12 years before Suikoden II?

if 6 years before Suikoden I STARTS, add 3 to finish the game/story/war then add another 3 for time between I and II's stories.
Desides

Post by Desides »

KFCrispy wrote:.... so wouldn't it be 12 years before Suikoden II?

if 6 years before Suikoden I STARTS, add 3 to finish the game/story/war then add another 3 for time between I and II's stories.
Yeah, I goofed my math. Editing the post.
Mcdowell

ty

Post by Mcdowell »

Thank you now I understand but one thing that. is really confusing me is that Geoge is whereing and eye patch in this one but not wearing one in sui 2 what the hell is up with that lol.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

he's just a fashion diva!
Desides

Re: ty

Post by Desides »

Mcdowell wrote:Thank you now I understand but one thing that. is really confusing me is that Geoge is whereing and eye patch in this one but not wearing one in sui 2 what the hell is up with that lol.
He explains the eyepatch during the ending. Basically, he wears it to remind himself to not get overconfident, since he received a wound to his left eye by being overconfident in a battle.
Mcdowell

oh

Post by Mcdowell »

Why thankyou that explains everything. doesn't anyone know how to get whats his face the guy standing right in front of Orbo's in raftfleet. I know he's looking for a wife and shoot but I'm lost lol.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Because of recent posts this has become a plot related thread, moving.
Desides

Re: oh

Post by Desides »

Mcdowell wrote:Why thankyou that explains everything. doesn't anyone know how to get whats his face the guy standing right in front of Orbo's in raftfleet. I know he's looking for a wife and shoot but I'm lost lol.
Gavaya? You can't get him for a while. Put Norma, Viki, and Faylen in the party, then talk to him. Apparently you could also use Sialeeds, Jeane, and someone else (I forget the third person) and recruit him, but I did it with Norma, Viki, and Faylen.

Is it just me, or does Suikoden V have a lot of characters who are into the younger-looking girls? Gavaya, Wilhelm, and a few others... it's kind of creepy, especially all the people who are lusting after Lymsleia. At least Kyle has decent taste...
Rivera

Post by Rivera »

Here's a good timeframe question: We know that the span of Suikoden 1 is three years, but what about the span of this one? Months? a year? or it just moot point in this war?
What is most important to you? Will you give me the happiness of taking it away from you?
Desides

Post by Desides »

Rivera wrote:Here's a good timeframe question: We know that the span of Suikoden 1 is three years, but what about the span of this one? Months? a year? or it just moot point in this war?
We don't know yet. Probably a few months.
Mcdowell

Re: oh

Post by Mcdowell »

Kyle is by far one of my favorite characters besides Belcoot, and Dinn. I honestly think that most of the guy's in this game are more perverted than the others lol.