Inconsistency of Female power in Felena

Ask questions about the events that take place during the Suikoden games themselves.
Matt620

Post by Matt620 »

I do accept that speculation. Luserina had no chance to become head of the Barows family since she was with the Prince's army at the time.

Anyone know what Euram's ending quote is? I got Eresh, so I don't know.
-M
Waylander

Post by Waylander »

I'll let you know. I have met Eresh, and he is certainly cooler than Euram, but now I'm curious. If someone else has already beat the game with Euram please share with us, and spare me the pain.
SpecialNewb

Post by SpecialNewb »

Eresh is male?

Oops.
Waylander

Post by Waylander »

I maybe wrong. I though 'it' was a male from it's speech. He looks rather sketchy thought as to gender; much like the Prince. The androgenous look is really en vogue this spring in Falena.
Komataguri

Post by Komataguri »

Waylander wrote:I maybe wrong. I though 'it' was a male from it's speech. He looks rather sketchy thought as to gender; much like the Prince. The androgenous look is really en vogue this spring in Falena.
I can promise you that I'd never visit Falena, just because of all the androgynous people....never know who or what it is you might end up courting. :?
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Eresh goes to the Ladies side of the bath.
SpecialNewb

Post by SpecialNewb »

And refers to herself as "her" when you speak with her, glad that was straightened out.
Masamune

Post by Masamune »

In Euram's ending, he more or less abandons his family name and works to rebuild Falena.

For those who didn't get Euram... you missed out, kinda. That kid goes through a miraculous change and becomes a model citizen. Very nice.

Considering how hard a timethe Royal Family has influencing the various factions in Falena, imposing a 'women in charge' policy would be rather difficult. Both Boz and Lord Saulbel both have wives who aren't in charge. More or less, I don't think the opportunity is given to the women... just like outside of Falena.
Waylander

Post by Waylander »

Thanks for clearing up the Eresh thing. What happens in Luserina's ending? Does she take over the Barrows family, or does the Barrows family just fade away. No major spoilers please.