Bad ending question

Ask questions about the events that take place during the Suikoden games themselves.
MrTomJoad

Bad ending question

Post by MrTomJoad »

Okay so I really want to see the bad ending for not getting every character since I heard it was really good. But I also want to get all the characters since I tend to use most of them. So my question is does recruiting everyone and then someone dying in war cause the same ending as not recruiting them all. If so I'll let roy die defending me since I love that scene anyway.
Rivera

Post by Rivera »

Correct. Allowing anyone to die in military battles is the same thing. Also, yes, choosing to defend the Sindar Castle results in Roy's tragic death-scene, which results in losing him permanently thus leading to the "Normal" Ending.
What is most important to you? Will you give me the happiness of taking it away from you?
humpa

Post by humpa »

I highly suggest not seeing the bad/non108star ending. It made me feel really really sad inside and i had a depressing sleep cause i was too tired to start all over. Nearly cried myself to sleep. So right now im just waiting for someone to put up the good endings on video.