The Ending (Spoilers)

Ask questions about the events that take place during the Suikoden games themselves.
Matt620

Post by Matt620 »

The Prince would probably be the "interim" Commander, he'd hold the position until Lymsleia chose a new husband
-M
Sailor

Post by Sailor »

Lym seemed intent on changing a lot of the system anyways, ie no Sacred Games, so perhaps he'd remain the Commander regardless.
humpa

Post by humpa »

Sailor wrote:I liked the ending where you go off with George. The "Help Lym" ending doesn't give the Prince and Lyon's relationship as much of an intimate feel. It just seems like it would be inappropriate for the Commander of the Queens Knights and a Queens Knight to have a relationship. With the other ending it says she stays by his side forever, which has a more loving feel to it. Yeah, I'm a sucker for romantic type endings, so that one felt better to me. I thought it was a great ending. Also, poor Viki, she never gets to enjoy the ending celebration! Maybe she should take some Zyrtec or something to prevent those possible allergy related sneezes from sending her off before she can enjoy herself! Poor, airheaded girl. (I say that with the utmost of love for Viki!)
I agree! I liked the going off with georg ending too.

Im a sucker for romantic type endings too =P
Kak

Post by Kak »

Chef Boyardee wrote:The only really EVIL thing in the game was the whole 'Falena for Falenan' things, and once again, Gizel and Marcel were doing it because they THOUGHT it was right.
I strongly disagree

* The cheated in the sacred games
* They attacked the royal family (and despite they weren't the ones to kill King & Queen, they would have done it)
* Used the princess and threatened her to kill miakis & co
* They burned down villages
* They stole Stormfist from the coolest suikoden char ever ;)
* They promised a part of their territory to Armes (just to strike them when they posessed the full power of the Sun Rune)

if you tell that all those things are not evil because they thought it was right for Falena, then what would be evil? won't you be one of THOSE FILTHY DEVIL GODWINS???? ;)
Seiryuu

Post by Seiryuu »

Wow! Kak, the way you talk and their connection with you avatar surely will be some kind of trademark in suikoden forum/world :lol:
Clangeddin

Post by Clangeddin »

Kak wrote:
Chef Boyardee wrote:The only really EVIL thing in the game was the whole 'Falena for Falenan' things, and once again, Gizel and Marcel were doing it because they THOUGHT it was right.
I strongly disagree

* The cheated in the sacred games
* They attacked the royal family (and despite they weren't the ones to kill King & Queen, they would have done it)
* Used the princess and threatened her to kill miakis & co
* They burned down villages
* They stole Stormfist from the coolest suikoden char ever ;)
* They promised a part of their territory to Armes (just to strike them when they posessed the full power of the Sun Rune)

if you tell that all those things are not evil because they thought it was right for Falena, then what would be evil? won't you be one of THOSE FILTHY DEVIL GODWINS???? ;)
If you don't quote this post 27 times you will be a FILTHY DEVIL! :lol:
Dont make the Big Show angry! XD
reyjusuf

Post by reyjusuf »

Mathieu did something similar in S1. He asked the City-State of Jowstone to attack Senan to drive Kasim Hazil off and after Toran Republic was formed, they took back Senan.
Karayan_Fighter

Post by Karayan_Fighter »

Raww Le Klueze wrote:I saw one of the "normal" endings when I played the Japanese version, the one where the Prince gets both Dawn and Twilight and leaves with Georg after returning them to the Sun Palace.
I got that ending. I thought it was pretty cool. But I still dont understand why Lyon died.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Karayan_Fighter wrote:
Raww Le Klueze wrote:I saw one of the "normal" endings when I played the Japanese version, the one where the Prince gets both Dawn and Twilight and leaves with Georg after returning them to the Sun Palace.
I got that ending. I thought it was pretty cool. But I still dont understand why Lyon died.
Her wond apparently reopened.
Chaos_Zero

Post by Chaos_Zero »

Would anyone here consider recording all the possible endings an uploading to something like rapidshare? I can't be arsed to replay the game for another 60 hours to get the normal endings. At least, for now. I just can't NOT get less than 108 SoD, lol.
The Miraculous Epidemic, Cruel Salvation, and Merciful Genocide.
Tyrith

Post by Tyrith »

What is the "surprise wedding" referred to in Haswar's ending note? I've heard bits and pieces of things that seem like they're covered in the good endings, but I'm still highly unsure.
humpa

Post by humpa »

Chaos_Zero wrote:Would anyone here consider recording all the possible endings an uploading to something like rapidshare? I can't be arsed to replay the game for another 60 hours to get the normal endings. At least, for now. I just can't NOT get less than 108 SoD, lol.
i agree, however im the opposite. i need the good endings ;_;. Im too tired to replay the game, but i really want to see the good endings, but i missed 1 character!!
Jowy Atreides

Re: The Ending (Spoilers)

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Raww Le Klueze wrote:Eh, what the hell is up with the first part of the ending? There are a lot of people in the Sun Rune that shouldn't even be there.
It depends on how you view True Runes. If True Runes are truly the objects that govern the forces of the world, the "Gods" of sorts, it should be able to see what's going on around it and project whatever it wants to people. Of course, I'm not sure if you simply "view" the memories of the rune or go inside it or what, but since True Runes are the forces that govern the world, they can do whatever they want. Maybe the developers are simply trying to show what True Runes can really accomplish.

I know it doesn't fit with things in the past, like the RoP and what you see within it, but the True Wind Rune was able to "remember" the dominance of Dharma according to Luc, and that doesn't exactly make sense either.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
ShardStar

Post by ShardStar »

It is true that it's odd to see the Godwins's and Alenia cheering on the Prince, but I suppose they did give it thougbt. Afterall Salum Barows doesn't show up in the vision.
deedlitmurata

Post by deedlitmurata »

First I chose the ending where you become Queen's knight commander and I thought it was pretty good, because it makes sense and all; but I just finished the game again and chose the Georg ending... it was amazing O_O and you get to see all the characters saying goodbye to you, it almost made me cry, in the other ending you don't get to see nobody, that really sucked..and it was so very short. Now I'm confused; the queen's knight commander ending seems right but the other one is better... -_-
Man is powerful enough to change destiny. No matter how futile our struggles seem, they all make a difference!