Luca's speech(spoilers)

Ask questions about the events that take place during the Suikoden games themselves.
eilielovesriou

Luca's speech(spoilers)

Post by eilielovesriou »

Does anyone have a transcript of Luca Blight's dying speech? I don't have a copy of the game handy, and I only remember one line of it.

Or, even better, a transcript of the whole game? :)
Gilbert

Post by Gilbert »

Well, I am playing SuikoII again, and when I get to that part, I will try to remember to write it down for you. I am currently only at the part where you name your castle (And I'm at 21 hrs!!), I play really slowly though. Nevertheless, when I get to that part, if no one else has replied, I will post it up!
"Ni!"
eilielovesriou

Post by eilielovesriou »

Thank you so much. ^_^
tomriddle

Post by tomriddle »

Gilbert wrote:Well, I am playing SuikoII again, and when I get to that part, I will try to remember to write it down for you. I am currently only at the part where you name your castle (And I'm at 21 hrs!!), I play really slowly though. Nevertheless, when I get to that part, if no one else has replied, I will post it up!
yes please ^^
Luca

Post by Luca »

I do remember he said:" Look at me, i'm the true face of evil!" then collapse. I last played it 6 years ago :D
Iris

Post by Iris »

God bless YouTube.
Luca: I don't have the power to swing my sword anymore.... Riou........... Why do you fight!!!!!! Why do you wish to destroy me!!!
Riou: To end this war.
Luca: To end this war? That's a fairy tale... It's a foolish child's dream. Even if you kill me and defeat Highland, you won't have peace!!!! You'll have a defeated country screaming for our vengeance!!! Hoohahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! Hohohohehehehehehahahaha!!!!!!!! Excellent!!!!! Excellent!!!!!! The rumbling in my body!!!!! The thirst that scorched my flesh! It is dissappearing!!!!!!! Hoohoohahahahahahahahahahha!!!!!!! Listen, Riou!!!!!!!!! It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed humans by the thousands!!!!! Look at me!!!! I am sublime!!!!!! I am the true face of evil!!!!
And so ends the life of Mad Prince Luca Blight.
BlackDragon

Re: Luca's speech(spoilers)

Post by BlackDragon »

This may be a bit stupid but, ever since i first saw Luca die, i always wondered what he meant by "Excellent!!!!!! The rumbling in my body!!!!! The thirst that scorched my flesh! It is disappearing!!!!!!!" I thought maybe he was happy to die, happy not to want to kill anymore, to lose his bloodlust..like perhaps being around the beast rune pushed his already mad mind over the edge.. just as a thought.
Red rune

Post by Red rune »

BlackDragon wrote:This may be a bit stupid but, ever since i first saw Luca die, i always wondered what he meant by "Excellent!!!!!! The rumbling in my body!!!!! The thirst that scorched my flesh! It is disappearing!!!!!!!" I thought maybe he was happy to die, happy not to want to kill anymore, to lose his bloodlust..like perhaps being around the beast rune pushed his already mad mind over the edge.. just as a thought.
The beast rune is powerful but youed have to affix it on you to pocess the negative and postive affects of it. Despite Jowy and Leon being able to use it, they didnt pocess the negative effects of the rune.
I'm lvl 99! plus my lvl68 party members
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

Red rune wrote:The beast rune is powerful but youed have to affix it on you to pocess the negative and postive affects of it. Despite Jowy and Leon being able to use it, they didnt pocess the negative effects of the rune.
They don't use it. The Beast Rune gained a lot of power from the Muse feedings or whatever, and Jowy has been holding the Beast Rune back with the Black Sword Rune. Leon releases the seal so Riou can repel its excessive power.
genso19

Post by genso19 »

here's some

# DIE PIG!"
# "It took hundreds to kill me but I killed humans by the thousands. I am sublime!!! I am the true face of evil!!!!"
# "I don't care about breeding. A sword doesn't need a fine lineage, it just needs to be sharp."
# "Fear is a stupid emotion..."
# "There are strong men, and weak men in this world. Strong men take everything, and weak men die. That is how this world is designed."
# ""Let me tell you something, there are only two kinds of people in this world, the strong and the weak. The strong take everything and the weak DIE!"
# "HAHAHAHAHA You LITTLE punk. Kid you've got balls I've give you that. Would you like me to remove your head from your shoulders with this blade?" - to Jowy
# "Riou, right here, right now, I am gonna separate your little puny head from your little puny body"
"Hey, listen up! These Godwin traitors got no respect for justice. And sure, sometimes justice is just a little word. But sometimes justice is three feet of sharp steel smashing in your face. Now, let's go get 'em!"