human turns to... [spoilers]

Ask questions about the events that take place during the Suikoden games themselves.
kelvingarinkz

human turns to... [spoilers]

Post by kelvingarinkz »

i remember Kyril says " Eh, I didn't turn into a fishman ? " or something like that when he first enters the World of Emptiness ... or whatever it is called during the ending of Rhapsodia
that means everyone, including Kyril and Yohn who enters that world, will be turned into fishmen right ?

so the people throught the game which are turned into fishmen did visit Yohn's world right .... how do they get back ? and why do they get back to the real world instead of staying there ?
and how can the process of visiting and leaving the world happens so swiftly by seeing how fast they change from human form to fishmen form ?

Edit: Moved to the proper section. -p
kelvin loves suikoden
HolyPaladin

Post by HolyPaladin »

You have to put all Suikoden Tactics plot questions in Rhapsodia Plot Forum. This one definately needs to be put in the forum because it contains Suikoden Tactics ending spoilers.
Showcasing Q here because he's the man! 8) Er, robot. :oops: Wait, cyborg...? :? OK, just what is Q, anyway?!
Oh, and please call me Paladin for short.
Raftrider

Post by Raftrider »

I believe Kyril stated that in regards to jumping into a reacting Rune Cannon.
thcrock
Global Admin

Post by thcrock »

The people who you see throughout the game as fishmen were likely 'converted' so by a rune cannon, just like Walter was. I'd imagine they were brought into, and back out of, the World of Emptiness, in the same manner as Walter. Just a temporary area of the World of Emptiness is created, and those humans that are in it transform into fishmen. Then the area recedes, and they are the real world as fishmen.
MatildaWhiteKnightLeader

Post by MatildaWhiteKnightLeader »

Does this "World of Emptiness" have anything to do with the Empty World spell of the Pale gate rune (lvl 4)?
Strategy is the key to victory!
HolyPaladin

Post by HolyPaladin »

MatildaWhiteKnightLeader wrote:Does this "World of Emptiness" have anything to do with the Empty World spell of the Pale gate rune (lvl 4)?
It should. The Blue/Pale Gate and Back and Front Gate Runes both summon from the "World of Emptiness" if I remember correctly.
Last edited by HolyPaladin on Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Showcasing Q here because he's the man! 8) Er, robot. :oops: Wait, cyborg...? :? OK, just what is Q, anyway?!
Oh, and please call me Paladin for short.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Yes, those monsters are confirmed to be summoned from the World of Emptiness.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LadyChris

Post by LadyChris »

:idea: IDEA

lol, maybe he ghost ship thing that is summoned by that rune is the ghostship from suikoden 4!
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

and just because I LOVE mentioning this..

yuber is from the world of emptyness!! so yes people! we have been to yubers home dimension!
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Are you joking, or what? I've never heard this, at least not as more than speculation.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

I thought it was a fact yuber was from the world of emptiness...its not?

well if its not then I guess we can say weve been to the world of emptiness where yuber summons all of his monsters from

so its still cool either way
Buff

Post by Buff »

we just know that yuber is from the unknown world but don't know exactly which one cause there could be more than one.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

We don't really know anything about Yuber's origins.
Buff

Post by Buff »

would be nice if they give us some info on who actually summoned him or how he got his rune.
MatildaWhiteKnightLeader

Post by MatildaWhiteKnightLeader »

actually if the monsters summoned by Luc are from the empty world, then Yuber was summoned from there i think. I forgot what the 108 ending note was on Yuber in suikoden 3, but I vaguely remeber it said he appeared with those monsters from the empty world again.
Strategy is the key to victory!