human turns to... [spoilers]

Ask questions about the events that take place during the Suikoden games themselves.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

It just stated that he was seen among the monsters in the ruins.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Silver Dragon Flik

Post by Silver Dragon Flik »

MatildaWhiteKnightLeader wrote:actually if the monsters summoned by Luc are from the empty world, then Yuber was summoned from there i think. I forgot what the 108 ending note was on Yuber in suikoden 3, but I vaguely remeber it said he appeared with those monsters from the empty world again.
..And that means that Luc could have summoned a new tree for rune cannons?
Night

Post by Night »

Silver Dragon Flik wrote:
MatildaWhiteKnightLeader wrote:actually if the monsters summoned by Luc are from the empty world, then Yuber was summoned from there i think. I forgot what the 108 ending note was on Yuber in suikoden 3, but I vaguely remeber it said he appeared with those monsters from the empty world again.
..And that means that Luc could have summoned a new tree for rune cannons?
Providing he did before he died, of course :wink:

It's unlikely, though, that he would know the precise location in the empty world to find another rune cannon tree. Other links have discussed this, as we have no real idea of what the world of emptiness is like. It could be practically infinite, for all we know. Which is quite likely, as we have yet to see another sorceror summon a rune cannon tree.
Ice has formed and there's snow between the tracks/ And I have seen the surface tear and I can't look back/ And cool low sun has blinded you for days from horizon to horizon can I dream this all away