dwarves role in suikoden

Ask questions about the events that take place during the Suikoden games themselves.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

SuikoCrimson108 wrote:I love the dwarves' culture they are known for their advance inventions and great craftsmanship. I think I saw a dwarf in the Suikoden 5 thriller but Im not really sure if he is. The old man with hat and staff sure looks like a dwarf to me.
There are definately dwarves in Suikoden 5.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Stan

Post by Stan »

I hope there are dwarves in Suikoden 5 as well, but there probably will only be a couple since people like elves more.
POSITVE THOUGHT FOR THE DAY.
When you feel that nobody loves you,
nobody cares for you,
everyone is ignoring you,
and people are jealous of you.
You should really ask yourself....
Am I TOO sexy?
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

Stan wrote:I hope there are dwarves in Suikoden 5 as well, but there probably will only be a couple since people like elves more.
There will be dwarves in V, during the trailer the main strategist shouts "Give signal to the dwarves and beavers!" or something to that effect.
pesmerga786

Post by pesmerga786 »

Lemmy Claypool wrote:
Stan wrote:I hope there are dwarves in Suikoden 5 as well, but there probably will only be a couple since people like elves more.
There will be dwarves in V, during the trailer the main strategist shouts "Give signal to the dwarves and beavers!" or something to that effect.
oh cool
can you tell me where the trailer is to suikoden v
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

I hope everything is going delicious.
Stan

Post by Stan »

Now there are going to be Beaver people!!! Why can't they just put in one of the other races but go more in-depth with them.
nobody cares for you,
Am I TOO sexy?
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

Stan wrote:Now there are going to be Beaver people!!! Why can't they just put in one of the other races but go more in-depth with them.
Well, there'll be certain species that are indigenous to certain areas. Like the Nay-Kobolds of Nay, the lizards and ducks of the Grasslands and the Wingers of Dunan.

Also, a lot of people seem want Konami to go more "in-depth" with their already existing species. What exactly do you mean by this?
Last edited by Lemmy Claypool on Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

basically they just want to see more of whatever race they liked for there own fanboy reasons
Stan

Post by Stan »

What I mean by in-depth is going into their history or why they live in certain areas. Why would the other races stay where they where born, the humans don't so why should the other races in the Suikoden world. The reason why they souldn't add anymore races is because their just putting them in to be made fun of, take the Ducks from duck village, they act strong but look kinda stupid and weak, I know they are not weak but they look weak, and the Nay-kolbolds.... their just so annoying. Sorry to anyone that really loved one of those races but thats just my opinion.
nobody cares for you,
Am I TOO sexy?
Spanish Seed

Post by Spanish Seed »

I think the more characters they add Dwarves, Ducks, etc. will ignite a war. Having one or more species become extinct. Dwarves do appear in Suikoden V, maybe this might give dwarves a fairly good role.
Stan

Post by Stan »

I hope the Dwarves get a good role in Suikoden 5instead of just showing up once and then you never have to go back to their village or whatever place they get, and I also hope you can recruit at least 4 of them.
nobody cares for you,
Am I TOO sexy?
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

I seriously doubt they would put 4 characters of any race in 1 game
Stan

Post by Stan »

In Suikoden 3, you recruited (well, the game did) lots of Lizards from the Lizard clan. I don't mean put a whole bunch of the races already known in one game.
nobody cares for you,
Am I TOO sexy?
pesmerga786

Post by pesmerga786 »

son_michael wrote:I seriously doubt they would put 4 characters of any race in 1 game
They did in Suikoden 3
Lizards, ducks, elves, dwarf, and a winger
Black Knight Yuber

Post by Black Knight Yuber »

pesmerga786 wrote:
son_michael wrote:I seriously doubt they would put 4 characters of any race in 1 game
They did in Suikoden 3
Lizards, ducks, elves, dwarf, and a winger
He was prolly mentioning recruitable characters for a game. Suikoden III did have 4 lizards Dupa, Bazba, Shiba, & support character Peggi.