Alma Kinan

Ask questions about the events that take place during the Suikoden games themselves.
syun_ukiya

Post by syun_ukiya »

Arke wrote:actually, i read a book in the 7th grade called "The Giver". In that book there was a job for women where all they did was have sex and give birth. Well maybe in Alma Kinan they have a few men hidden , whose job it is to have sex.

oh i like to live in alma kinan! xD
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Me too Hehehehe.....

Now seriously....

hehehehe

I mean eh they are accustomed to their situaion so they don't have sex with men...Thus they just get preggnent just like that.Or the do a ritual to get pregnant.
Truewindrune

Post by Truewindrune »

syun_ukiya wrote:
Arke wrote:actually, i read a book in the 7th grade called "The Giver". In that book there was a job for women where all they did was have sex and give birth. Well maybe in Alma Kinan they have a few men hidden , whose job it is to have sex.

oh i like to live in alma kinan! xD
Hey,me too.....

Hehehehehe......

it's an easy job

Hehehehehe....
MatildaWhiteKnightLeader

Post by MatildaWhiteKnightLeader »

lol! how did the Amazon tribe exist in the past? I think the Alma clan take in orphans or parents send their daughters to the tribe. But there's still a possiblity they could be keeping sex slaves hidden in the backroom like in Pulp Fiction.
Strategy is the key to victory!
Black Knight Yuber

Alma Kinan

Post by Black Knight Yuber »

I think what Estella said about the village of only men that you could never get to exsisted. The men probably came to the village to getrdone with the women then left. Or people send their kids (little girls) in the woods, get lost and either wind up in Alma. Though that can't be there's a magic barrier. Possibly Estella never did lie about Gordius Village. Claiming a secret path beyond the Water Shrine.
Gorudo

Post by Gorudo »

Morty wrote:Speaking of the gender issue in S3, I don't remember any FEMALES in the Lizard or Duck clan. :roll:
There was a lizard that when you spoke to her said "I'm a woman, can't you tell" or something like that. Peggi might have been female, I can't remember.
Black Knight Yuber

Alma Kinan

Post by Black Knight Yuber »

Peggi is a dude with a chicks name. Come to think of it how did a duck get in that village secret connections¿ Might just answer a question about female ducks in the game.
Yuki Tenkai

Post by Yuki Tenkai »

I remember reading on Suikox.com that Alma Kinan has reproductive rituals (or something like that), but they try to keep it top secret, kind of like how they kept their entire village a secret for quite a while.
"And as for the the end of the World, you need not worry. No one should worry about such a thing right now..."
-Leknaat, Suikoden IV
Serpent

Post by Serpent »

Are the Alma Kinan women normal enough to reproduce with a man?
Futch02

Post by Futch02 »

Blue Thunder wrote:I read "The Giver" too, it's a good book.

This is probably one of those things that Konami will never explain. They want to keep plenty of things mysterious (AKA unexplained). I don't know why. It drives Suikoden fans nuts. We want to know, and this isn't anything that will ever get explained in later games since we'll likely never return to the Grasslands.
The reason they probably do this is to read forums like thing and laugh at all of our speculations. I know if I was in charge of a game like Suikoden, I would do that. But I'm pretty evil :D
Felenan Prince

Post by Felenan Prince »

play suikoden 5 to find out if estella was lying or not hehe