Bright shield Rune

Ask questions about the events that take place during the Suikoden games themselves.
Sage

Post by Sage »

This is my first time posting on this forum, I hope this is the right place to put this information. If you look at Bright Shield and Black Sword in the Rune menu screen, it will say one of the 27 true runes

When jowy tells you to leave, he prays for power from the black sword rune and calls it one of the 27 true runes.

I hope you guys can help clear this up.
Last edited by Sage on Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Sage wrote:This is my first time posting on this forum, I hope this is the right place to put this information. If you look at Bright Shield and Black Sword in the Rune menu screen, it will say one of the 27 true runes

When Jowy attempts to save Riou from Rowd and a company of Highland soldiers, he says his rune is one of the 27 true runes and hopes it grants him the power to hold them off.

For the umtheenth time, the Bright Shield rune and Black sword rune are NOT true runes! Its a translation error.
Sage

Post by Sage »

Wraith wrote:
Sage wrote:This is my first time posting on this forum, I hope this is the right place to put this information. If you look at Bright Shield and Black Sword in the Rune menu screen, it will say one of the 27 true runes

When Jowy attempts to save Riou from Rowd and a company of Highland soldiers, he says his rune is one of the 27 true runes and hopes it grants him the power to hold them off.

For the umtheenth time, the Bright Shield rune and Black sword rune are NOT true runes! Its a translation error.
Okay sorry, I was just posting something I saw in the game.