leknaat?

Ask questions about the events that take place during the Suikoden games themselves.
Star of destiny

leknaat?

Post by Star of destiny »

where is leknaat, i am at the end of the game, just about to fight the wind bird and i still havent seen her, is she actually in this game or not, if so have i missed her?
"Leknaat calls me "traveler of the night and bearer of the stars". Though I see the stars that dwell within each of you, I could not possibly hope to know where fate may take you. And I myself am simply one star among many."
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Leknaat's appearance is definitely after the final battle...

[spoiler]... in Luc's POV.[/spoiler]
Star of destiny

Post by Star of destiny »

ok thank you :lol:
"Leknaat calls me "traveler of the night and bearer of the stars". Though I see the stars that dwell within each of you, I could not possibly hope to know where fate may take you. And I myself am simply one star among many."
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

I'm just wondering, why was this moved to the plot questions forum?
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
adrich
Elite Member

Post by adrich »

Because it's not a gameplay question, and if it developed into a discussion it would be a plot discussion, not a gameplay discussion.
The Board Rules: Because knowledge is power!
Mikltov

Post by Mikltov »

I also think that Lenaat also made an apparence, but indirectly. We can go to the Stone Tablet Of Promise in Suikoden 3 after the event of Brass Castle in Chapter 4. I think it's her which gave it, but she didin't give it personally.

But like said Patapi, we see Leknaat in the secret POV.
All I wanted to do was to protect people I cut down. All I wanted to do was to protect the people wo couldn't protect themselves. (Suo, Valkyrie Profile)
RageRune

Post by RageRune »

I don't think it's confirmed wheter the Tablet Of Promise was given by Leknatt in Suiko3. If it was then that's another thing I missed in Suiko3. :lol:
Hash

Post by Hash »

In S3 the table just appears there, literally. It's not even mentioned. You can speculate that Leknaat dropped casually and left it, though.
LadyChris

Post by LadyChris »

I guess they thought that since it was the 3rd game, most people would know what it is now. They probably didn't think of the confusion for newcomers to the series. :wink:
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

You haven't seen the last of these seemingly out of nowhere Tablet of Promise appearing in a Suikoden game, I can assure you. Saying anymore than that would be a punishable crime. :wink:
HeWhoHuntsDeath

Post by HeWhoHuntsDeath »

I was going to start another thread, but this one will do.

Is it safe to assume that Leknaat is more or less a puppet master? It's obvious that in the first 2 games she was pretty much in control, but the connection between her and the events of S3 is proving hard to find. Any thoughts?
RageRune

Post by RageRune »

I never thought she was in complete control of the events in Suiko1 and 2, she just saw the destinies of Tir and Riou, as well as forseeing the events of the wars in both games and guiding the heros on the right paths.

But you do make about her in Suiko3, it seemed she did'nt know (or care perhaps) about the events in Zexen and the Grasslands. Maybe she noticed something was wrong when Luc left her to achieve his goals. Seemed she did'nt have control over that.
Rai-Jin

Post by Rai-Jin »

i believe she didnt get involved so she can let luc see how meaningless it is to fight against the true runes and that no one can overcome its power

btw: someone have any artworks or portrait from leknaat in suikoden 3 ..schreenshots would be nice too thx
bla
Mikltov

Post by Mikltov »

All I wanted to do was to protect people I cut down. All I wanted to do was to protect the people wo couldn't protect themselves. (Suo, Valkyrie Profile)
Rai-Jin

Post by Rai-Jin »

dosntz work :(
bla