Duck Village is submerge ?

Ask questions about the events that take place during the Suikoden games themselves.
fake_flame

Duck Village is submerge ?

Post by fake_flame »

i read this in suikox.com :
During one interview long before Suikoden 3 was released in Japan, Murayama said that the Duck Village will submerge under water at one time, but this never happened.

-spoiler-
well, i dun know whether u guyz know this already or not but the village does submerge !!!!
when the Harmonian Army under Luc [ after Sasarai's rune is taken ], the Harmonian Army attacked the Grasslanders in Duck Village.
Rhett, Wilder n Caesar go to the waterfall above the Duck Village n cut off the border which prevent the water from cascading to the Duck Village.
The water falls and the Harmonian Army are sunk.
well, maybe you are wondering why the Grasslanders are save ... before they cut off the border, Rhett will sound a horn .... ya .. something like that ...

well, more information ---> read suikoden III manga 7
-- [fAkE_fLaMe] --
Asquian

Post by Asquian »

that's hardly abnormal. since Murayama left, alot of things said in interviews have been dropped and such.
Sonya -cat

Great RPGs never die, they just get more expensive -Me
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Actually, he wasn't wondering why Murayama's idea was dropped. He was stating that the village is submerged, in the manga.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ced The Lad

Post by Ced The Lad »

You can see it in the manga when our respective volumes come out. i can't remember which.
http://www.suikox.com: Where the Tinto Republic continues to guide the masses through the sea of history.
fake_flame

Post by fake_flame »

yeah ... the manga volume 7
-- [fAkE_fLaMe] --
Argento Breesa

Post by Argento Breesa »

oh i see. that clears my confusion up now...
"If you have nothing better to say to me, then leave me alone." -me
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Also, that statement was made in-between the game and the manga, so it holds no judgement over the manga, just the game.

Also, Murayama was talking about the video game, I doubt he had any idea that there was even going to be a manga.
Ced The Lad

Post by Ced The Lad »

Regardless, I like the fact that Aki Shimizu did her homework. I enjoy the manga greatly.
http://www.suikox.com: Where the Tinto Republic continues to guide the masses through the sea of history.
Argento Breesa

Post by Argento Breesa »

so do I. I just got the first three volumes and and there were several things that i didn't know at first. ^_^
"If you have nothing better to say to me, then leave me alone." -me
Pyro

Post by Pyro »

didn;t know that...why didnt they use it in the game man that would be a quick battle win
Eagles May Soar But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines.