Suikoden III Questions [spoiler]

Ask questions about the events that take place during the Suikoden games themselves.
HurricaneSteve

Suikoden III Questions [spoiler]

Post by HurricaneSteve »

Hi all, I just recently played through Suikoden III again and I caught some rather obvious quotes that I missed the first time through. The first one was when Sana asks if Geddoe ever forgave the Flame Champion for what he did (the first time all three characters meet in the Flame Champ's Hideaway). Does anyone know what she is referring to?

The second question is in regards to the common acquaintance between Ceasar and Nash when Nash claims to know the location of Luc's ritual. Nash says that Ceasar knows "this guy" very well, and Ceasar says that it's a reliable source. Can anyone shed some light on this one as well?
Blitzkrieg

Post by Blitzkrieg »

The Flame Champion ran away after he killed all those people, he had power to change the land, but after that incident, he ran away and hid. Geddoe never forgave him for running away.

Nash was reffering to Caesar's brother, Albert.
"We are forgotten in times of peace. It's only
when war looms that people remember we exist."
-The Great Leon Silverburg
Fliktor

Post by Fliktor »

I think the first one goes into more depth in the manga books.

The second one is more implied throughout the game (I don't think the manga has reached that point as of yet)
Whats your opinion on censorship? ... **** censorship!
[King Fliktor] [Axiose, my Dæmon]