The Perfect Ending to the Series?

Ask questions about the events that take place during the Suikoden games themselves.
DoReMi_Vampire

The Perfect Ending to the Series?

Postby DoReMi_Vampire » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:09 pm

If the series were ever to end how would you want it to close the final curtain?

No need to go into too much detail. Just describe the very last image you see in your mind that the series ends on.

I personally see a barren wasteland, Luc's vision came true and a big war has devestated the world. But, in this emptiness there still exists one sole green plant/flower on the ground to symbolize that there always exists hope, no matter how small. (Kinda like in the opening to SII).

Another less serious suggestion would be a picture of Viki eating at the feast after the war. You know, since she usually always teleports away before she can eat anything in all the other games :D
- I've got a warrior's sword with your name on it.

- Of Course I Know Chinchirorin!

Vermillion.Haze

Re: The Perfect Ending to the Series?

Postby Vermillion.Haze » Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:51 am

Id like to see a situation where all the runes no longer exist. Every man is in control of his own fate. Perhaps we see a young couple visiting a fortune teller...and who gives a rather ambigious palm reading? Leknaat herself. No longer immortal or a slave to the balance. Just a regular fortune teller, telling people what they want to hear. Maybe we see Nash returning home to his wife. A very manic Sierra complaining about growing old and wrinkles while giving Nash a hard time. Tir, Riou, Jowy, Geddoe, Sasarai and all the immortals leading normal lives much like they did before but only now they are free.

Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Postby Raww Le Klueze » Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:29 am

You do realize that by removing the True Runes you kill all bearers that have lived beyond their natural life-span?
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.

patapi
Forum Moderator

Postby patapi » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:06 am

Indeed. It would be hilarious to see those bearers refusing to give up their runes in fear of aging.

Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Postby Oppenheimer » Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:24 am

I swear I've seen this topic before, but I can't for the life of me find it.

Anyway, apparently it's supposed to end in some sort of battle between Yuber and Pesmerga I think. But of course that was the original creator's idea and he's not on the project anymore.

I think a more fitting end would be a final battle between Harmonia and the Circle Rune and the Sindar and their Rune of Change (which will prominently feature Jeane).

dragons_descent4

Postby dragons_descent4 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:40 am

That would be amazing to see the inevitable duel between Yuber and Pesmerga! Where did you hear that from?

Harmonia needs to be involved some how,it's got too much hype and mystery surrounding it at this point that by not using it,it's a waste. Maybe I'm being a little dramatic,but I want to see it! Also,an appearance and boss fight with Hikusaak.

I could really go on with this but ultimately I'd want the answers to a lot of lingering questions from the series...who are the sindar? what's up with Harmonia? and Who/Where is Hikusaak?! to name a few haha
"Now we can fight to our hearts' content."
"Too bad I have to fight with you."
- Viktor and Flik

Into dark humor? Check out my upcoming webseries!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Morb ... 1697490455

ttfii

Postby ttfii » Sat May 19, 2012 1:43 am

Lazlo wakes up and realizes that everything that happened in the Suikoden series was a dream. We also find out that Lazlo is really a homeless man living in Chicago.

EstrangedIX

Postby EstrangedIX » Sat May 19, 2012 12:36 pm

That's awesome... I guess that Tierkreis and the new one are where he stirred a bit and almost woke up but didn't completely, making the dream disjointed and weird then? If only Konami would've been up front about all this... :lol:
Sent from my Ono-Sendai Cyberspace 7 - Break the ICE

Return to “Plot Questions”