Did this happen to you on suikoden V?

Ask questions about the events that take place during the Suikoden games themselves.
i-heart-percival

Did this happen to you on suikoden V?

Post by i-heart-percival »

Okay, this only happened to me one time and i want to explain it and see if there was something i did to get this or what...okay, you guys saw the scene that takes place after Arshtat and Ferid die and Frey is in Lunas when Lyon asks if you want to be alone before going to bed and I can't remember what i did to get this scene, but you see the scene where Ferid is hugging him and then it's Arshtat and then it fades to black...only this one time i got it to where Ferid and Arshat are hugging him like the scene is supposed to, BUT i seen that there is Lymsleia smiling at him or something and Frey gets angry...now i was just wondering how the hell that happened cuz i wanna see it again
Blutiger Engel

Re: Did this happen to you on suikoden V?

Post by Blutiger Engel »

Maybe it has something to do with the "Lym points", or the responses given to Lym earlier in the game. If you're as nice to her as possible you get different scenes and a different ending option than you do if you're mean to her.