Codes for Unlocking True Rune spells

Ask questions about the events that take place during the Suikoden games themselves.
QueensKnight12

Codes for Unlocking True Rune spells

Post by QueensKnight12 »

So it's like the same in all the suikodens, except 3, As the games progress in storyline the Hero's Rune gets its higher level spells unlocked. Does anyone know if there are any codebreaker type codes that exist (or anyone know how to make them) that would unlock the spells earlier in the game,with out having to wait for souls to be harvest, or 108 characters to be gathered, or Hero's who pass out from usage. It be sweet to have a code that unlocks judgement so i could use it Neclord, or use Soverign Sign against Luca Blight. Using the dawn rune spells earlier on would be useful to, and best of all having a code that gave Rune of Punishment the forgiveness phase early on would be great, no more stupid dmg in battle. So does anyone know of any such codebreaker code or know how to make some without causing the games to crash?
suiko2fan2
Guide Writer

Re: Codes for Unlocking True Rune spells

Post by suiko2fan2 »

QueensKnight12 wrote:So it's like the same in all the suikodens, except 3, As the games progress in storyline the Hero's Rune gets its higher level spells unlocked. Does anyone know if there are any codebreaker type codes that exist (or anyone know how to make them) that would unlock the spells earlier in the game,with out having to wait for souls to be harvest, or 108 characters to be gathered, or Hero's who pass out from usage. It be sweet to have a code that unlocks judgement so i could use it Neclord, or use Soverign Sign against Luca Blight. Using the dawn rune spells earlier on would be useful to, and best of all having a code that gave Rune of Punishment the forgiveness phase early on would be great, no more stupid dmg in battle. So does anyone know of any such codebreaker code or know how to make some without causing the games to crash?

It would be good I guess. as long as the games don't freeze up since a lot of storyline is interconnected with the rune's power level in many of the games, especially in Suikoden IV.
I will establish one mighty nation in this land. A single, powerful nation, born of force and wielding force. That is the one and only way of freeing this land from war.

Best Suiko FanFic:
www.fanfiction.net/s/5194891/1/The-Puni ... of-the-Sun
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

it's entirely possible for someone to code these spells to unlock but we don't know of any existing ones.
i doubt it would crash anything unless the programming was done a certain way, but in general there won't be a check to see if something's already unlocked that would cause the game to crash...
suiko2fan2
Guide Writer

Post by suiko2fan2 »

KFCrispy wrote:it's entirely possible for someone to code these spells to unlock but we don't know of any existing ones.
i doubt it would crash anything unless the programming was done a certain way, but in general there won't be a check to see if something's already unlocked that would cause the game to crash...

I don't want to get anyone's hopes up. but after a lot painstaking tedious work I manage to find the right memory value for suikoden 1 and unlocking all the spells of Soul Eater. i am working on the smaller details, but its a good milestone. The bad news i can only generate the unlocking using cheat engine. I still am trying to figure out how to covert the values of the game into gameshark code so anyone can use it. Once i figure this out (I would appreciate any help or advice in convert the value to codebreaker format) and i will tackle suikoden 2. haha!
I will establish one mighty nation in this land. A single, powerful nation, born of force and wielding force. That is the one and only way of freeing this land from war.

Best Suiko FanFic:
suiko2fan2
Guide Writer

Post by suiko2fan2 »

suiko2fan2 wrote:
KFCrispy wrote:it's entirely possible for someone to code these spells to unlock but we don't know of any existing ones.

I don't want to get anyone's hopes up. but after a lot painstaking tedious work I manage to find the right memory value for suikoden 1 and unlocking all the spells of Soul Eater. i am working on the smaller details, but its a good milestone. The bad news i can only generate the unlocking using cheat engine. I still am trying to figure out how to covert the values of the game into gameshark code so anyone can use it. Once i figure this out (I would appreciate any help or advice in convert the value to codebreaker format) and i will tackle suikoden 2. haha!

The great things about hindsight and experience is that what took days to find i now found in hours, since i knew what i was looking for. I hit another milestone, i found the code to unlock Riou's forgiver sign. Though i still have the same problem, i can observe and change the game code with C.E., but i don't know how to convert it too gameshark yet....yet...

I took my new ability for a little spin on the Bone Dragon (Yuber's pet at Greenhill). The B. D. which as many of you know is a tough boss and is strong against to fire and thunder, but weakest against holy magic. Needless to say the forgiver sign which normally deals out 2000 dmg, but against the BD it dealt out over 4000 damage. The fight was over 2 turns..lol i'd imagine it also probably deal strong dmg to other undead creatures like zombies and neclord, etc... haha

Best Suiko FanFic:
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »