Suikogaiden in game vids?

A forum for questions and discussions about the Gaiden titles, Cardstories for the Gameboy Advance and the physical card game.
NeoKobeJunker

Suikogaiden in game vids?

Post by NeoKobeJunker »

Hey new to the forums here and im sorry if this has been asked a million times before buttt.....is there actually any anime cut scenes in suikogaiden or does it just have those cocktease openings like suikoden 3?
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

yup, there's butt loads of anime cut scenes
NeoKobeJunker

Post by NeoKobeJunker »

son_michael wrote:yup, there's butt loads of anime cut scenes
Thanks Duderino...another reason to buy it...but in the end ill be sad. Just like Policenauts....
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

if you can read japanese, then by all means..go for it! its a complete text game though...no gameplay what so ever
NeoKobeJunker

Post by NeoKobeJunker »

Yea i know what the games like and all, i just need to play it...even if i have button mash my way through it. Plus I have Japanese language skills.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Actually the fully animated scenes are in the opening only. The rest of the game is made up of a slideshow of pictures instead. Those are pretty pictures alright, but they are static.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

I didnt know that, I thought as you progresed through the story,the game rewards you with cutscenes

well that actually makes the game less desireable
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Hardly. It is the story that makes the game desirable. Plus, I thought it was already known that there were no in-game cut-scenes. Bleh
I hope everything is going delicious.