Back Road

A forum for questions and discussions about the Gaiden titles, Cardstories for the Gameboy Advance and the physical card game.
LillyXChris

Back Road

Post by LillyXChris »

I've heard of something called 'The Back Road', the place you meet Viki, Millie and Meg.
Problem is i don't know how to get there... can anyone help??
Just think about it. Someone might be writing a Kingdom Hearts 2/Pretty Cure x-over right now. That someone is me.

Now playing POTC At World's End
Nozomi Yumehara and Darkside Dream... Miko (Princess) Yumehara
Sisters (Yes Precure 5/Precure X-over)
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Have 10 luck points.I think...
Hugo

Post by Hugo »

Speaking of the back road path, what is the situation with the older Meg. Does she say anything about Belle. Also does Little Viki send the adult Meg back to her own time or is this the reason why she went missing.
Midori

Post by Midori »

Does she say anything about Belle.
Nope. [spoiler]There is a little girl shown but I have to replay the game to check if her name is mentioned there[/spoiler]

Also does Little Viki send the adult Meg back to her own time or is this the reason why she went missing.
[spoiler]Viki sneezes at random times thus she teleports Nash and Co at whichever place at whatever time. Past, present, future. A little while in the chapter they got teleported to the future and met adult Meg there and also got teleported to meet little Viki in her room. I don't think there's anything confirmed as to how adult Meg disappeared, as mentioned in Suiko3, other than getting zapped by lighting and needed to leave cuz of her great idea. But that's going somewhere else.
[/spoiler]
Problem is i don't know how to get there... can anyone help??
You'll need to gain 10 points so you'll be able to get an option to choose the back route. I'm sure you could gain a whole lot of them in ch. 2.