Why is Sasarai so tall?

A forum for questions and discussions about the Gaiden titles, Cardstories for the Gameboy Advance and the physical card game.
dragonmasterx
Elite Member

Why is Sasarai so tall?

Post by dragonmasterx »

Sasarai looks very tall compared to his figure in Suikoden 3.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

I have actually noticed that too.You should compare it with the confirmed lenghts somwhere on this site.I only know the metric system so I don't know how a feet is compared to a meter.

EDIT: Can't seem to find the link...
Kya_McDohl

Post by Kya_McDohl »

lol I noticed as well. hmm him and Luc both have gotten taller.
"If you aren't remembered, then you never existed....."
-Arisu
Dura Sinai

Post by Dura Sinai »

Um well.... keep in mind that he appears with Lena and suikoden females tend to be a bit on the short side with few getting beyond 5ft 6inches equivilent. Si the similar heights wouldn't be odd.

However with how thegame is drawn, just about everyone appears to be failry close in that respect. quite simply characters were drawn to simply appear and dissapear on the background and not do much more. So in that case exact proportions are not expected.

I mean look at suikoden 1 and two when pretty much everyone was a sprite of the same size. Now realistically you aren't expecting Belle to be on par in height with say Humphrey yet their sprites are the same height.
Lazureus

Post by Lazureus »

suikoden 3's models were pretty short and pudgy compared to how the characters really were supposed to look, period. it made geddoe look really, really weird.