I need help for Suikogaiden Vol. 1 !

A forum for questions and discussions about the Gaiden titles, Cardstories for the Gameboy Advance and the physical card game.
Floriban

I need help for Suikogaiden Vol. 1 !

Post by Floriban »

I got all the pictures of the game, exept the 5 before the last one. Does anyone know how to get them ? Do I need to load data from japaneese versions of Suikogen I and II ?

If you have trouble getting the other pictures, I would be glad to help you. Just leave a post in this topic.
jillia blight

Post by jillia blight »

i have the suikodengaiden vol.1 too but what pictures?scenes of the game?
Floriban

Post by Floriban »

At the title screen, there are three choices : "new game", "continue" and "special". When you clear the game, all the pictures you've seen during your game are gathered in the "special" section.

There is a total of 138 pictures or so. And I don't know how to get the 5 before the last one, that is why I made this topic. However, I managed to get all the other ones (it means 96% of them).
Floriban

Post by Floriban »

Does anyone know where I could find a japanese suikoden II game save ? I'm too lazy to finish the game in its japanese version (and I don't want to buy this version of the game, since I already own the US one :) ).
zaltabor

Post by zaltabor »

Floriban.

I have the Japanese saved data on memory cards for both Suikoden 1 & 2. I also have both Gaidens as well with 100% complete data.

You will need to send me a memory card with enough space for the saved data (remember each game takes up 2 blocks each giving a total of 8 blocks if you want all 4 games).

If you are interested send me a private message.