Suikogaiden guide

A forum for questions and discussions about the Gaiden titles, Cardstories for the Gameboy Advance and the physical card game.
Sierra

Suikogaiden guide

Post by Sierra »

Does anyone know where I can find Suikogaiden walkthru? Anything that would allow me to uderstand the things said throughuot he game.
Credit goes to "lucreborn" for my previous avatar.
"Judgement of Lorelai" for my current one!
Thanks both =)
Sierra

Post by Sierra »

Come on! Does this mean no one here ( out of those who don't speak Japanese ) played SGaiden and understood it?????
Credit goes to "lucreborn" for my previous avatar.
"Judgement of Lorelai" for my current one!
Thanks both =)
Genso

Post by Genso »

Just because people understand the game doesn't automatically mean that they will spend hours writing up a walkthrough. -_-

To this day there is no translation of those games, and they're probably not going to be translated any day soon professionally or by fans realistically speaking.

I am working on a faq for the multiple decision parts that indicates which choices will lead to an increase of which stats, but even that will probably take weeks.

You can follow the story along using Howling Guild's summary, but asking for an entire translation of a game like if it was nothing makes me wonder if you actually understand how unreasonable of a request that is.