Suikogaiden vol.1 CG 134 ("Secret points" ending CG) guide!

A forum for questions and discussions about the Gaiden titles, Cardstories for the Gameboy Advance and the physical card game.
Ramza

Suikogaiden vol.1 CG 134 ("Secret points" ending CG) guide!

Post by Ramza »

The flow chart is helpful for building this, but it turns out there is a VERY narrow balancing act as to how to obtain this one. You can't make a single wrong decision in chapter 1 to set yourself up to have the exact right amount of Luck, Popularity, and Secret points going into chapter 2. You need 6 secret points to get this CG, and lo and behold, there are only 6 secret points in the whole game! So you have to go after every one.

(There's also a "Secret -1" for meeting with Clive, but you have to avoid him *anyway* to meet with Annallee and comment that she's from Harmonia to get a Secret +1).

So I wanted to post this little guide I wrote up for myself. This was the single hardest CG for me to get ... also, the last CG for me to get.

SECRET POINTS ENDING

1.1 "Old bat!" (Luck +1)
1.2 "kind of cute" (Popularity +1)
1.3 "If you say so" (Popularity +1)
1.4 "Counting on you then" (Popularity +1)
1.5 Flip Bathtub
1.6 "Old bat!" (Luck +1, Popularity -1)
1.7 Use talisman (Luck +1)
1.11 "Rely on the swords on my back" (Luck -1, Secret +1)
1.12 "I just don't like your attitude!" (Secret +1)
Chapter end grants Luck +1

CH1 ends with Luck 3, Popularity 2, Secret 2

2.1 "My name's Nash Latkje" (Luck -1, Secret +1, Popularity +1)
Unmissable Luck +1 when Viktor hits you
2.2 "main street" (Luck -3, need Secret from Annallee, need population 3 or higher)
2.3 "From Harmonia" (Secret +1)
2.7 "Not polite" (Secret +1)

CH2 ends with Luck ? (doesn't matter), Secret 5

3.3B "Pretend to give up..." (Secret +1)
Don't bother spending luck anywhere.

CH3 ends with Luck 1 or more, Secret 6

CH4 -- don't meet with Jude at the beginning to get Luck 2 or higher, get Kahn or Stallion, head to true ending