Suikogaiden: Luck?

A forum for questions and discussions about the Gaiden titles, Cardstories for the Gameboy Advance and the physical card game.
tiffac

Suikogaiden: Luck?

Post by tiffac »

Hi,

I just recently started playing Suikogaiden thanks to the translation (God bless your souls). I was wondering what does Luck? There just seems to be, so many options that lets you lose Luck when trying to obtain the other stats. So I was wondering its significance to the progress of the game.

Thanks
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Re: Suikogaiden: Luck?

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

It doesn't do anything per se, some choices simply require them to be made. Those choices tend to be the ones that give you more backstory or cameos from Suikoden II.

If you want to take the alternative route through Episode 3 you will need 10 Luck points by that time and you need at least 2 in Episode 4 to get the True Ending.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
tiffac

Post by tiffac »

So I need to have some luck in the end to get the True Ending. Thanks for the heads up :)
Ramza

Post by Ramza »

As it turns out, you can go into ch.4 with only 1 luck (the least you can have, as clearing ch.3 gives you 1 luck) and still win. All you have to do is choose not to spend that 1 luck to meet Jude in the first dialogue point. If you choose not to push through the crowd and go back, you're awarded another luck point, giving you 2LP and you can get true ending by either recruiting Kahn or Stallion during the assault on Greenhill. :)