Vin Del Zexay Question (IGN)

If you are stuck in the Flame Champion War; or wish for more details on gameplay issues, ask your questions in this forum.
Templeton
Banned User

Vin Del Zexay Question (IGN)

Post by Templeton »

Vixey Del Ray help. ARGH!

Kmahx2
Ok after you try to get into the main area, it keeps tellin me to get back to the inn but when I do there is nothing to do. I hate this friggin city. ARGH! Help me out.

Omega_51
did you stay at the inn?

Kmahx2
sure did stayed there like 4 times. The inn/bar thing at the trading basar right?

grae247
after you stay at the inn...go through the bazaar and look for a scene with melville...then the mini quest starts.....you have to stay the night and save your game at the inn...don't forget to go to the council building a couple of times....

poopsex
a miniquest starts?.... i did it with out doing any miniquest.... so what was the mini?

lord_d
First, it's Vinay Del Zexay. Not Vixey Del Ray.

Second, you have to go up to the guard in front of the Council building first. Then you have to stay at the inn three times. Then exit. Then you must go back to the Council building. Once you've done that, you have to go back to the inn, and a little sequence will play. After that...well, I'll let you handle it from there.

And third, the miniquest is completely optional. But it does help to level up your characters.
Ok, first talk to Alanis, Elliot, and Melville. Then, after you go to the Council building the first time (where you're told to wait 3 days), go to the area where the Inn is. In that little marketplace area, you'll see Melville talking to some adult. Walk up to them for a cut-scene.
Then go find Alanis and Elliot in the area just to the south-west. They'll lead you to their secret area, and give the password accidentally. Walk up the ladders, and push X wile facing the window at the top. They'll ask for a password. It's the first choice.
Then a long sequence will play, and you'll have a few choices in between. After that, meet them at the front gates, and you'll be off to a hidden area. Then you just follow along from there.

poopsex
yup, i saw the cutscene, then i saw the two little kids run off, i was gonna follow them, but for some reason went to the trading shop, and i wanted some money so i went back to brass castle, picked up a couple ancient texts, went back to vinny ray, and couldnt find the kids... i was lk, oh well, they must have not went anywhere important....

sldreams
Which character is this for?

devilman145
hugo
Sagiri

Re: Vin Del Zexay Question (IGN)

Post by Sagiri »

Thats funny. But you can only get through Zexay if you have like infinite amounts of money.
It's a pinky promise. If I break my promise you break my pinky.