[Guide] Jefferson's Titles and NPC comments on them

If you are stuck in the Flame Champion War; or wish for more details on gameplay issues, ask your questions in this forum.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

[Guide] Jefferson's Titles and NPC comments on them

Post by KFCrispy »

Some house NPCs comment on your title. Who are the people who comment on your title?

I know there is a guy in the same room as Jefferson/Mike that will comment...
I'll start to write down the responses. I liked the Sgt one. something like "Oh.... Hi, Sgt... didn't see you there."

whee i think i'm gonna replay this game ^_^
Last edited by KFCrispy on Thu May 24, 2007 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mpieco

Post by mpieco »

i can look into this if you want, im pretty much right at that spot where you get jefferson/are allowed to roam around. let me know what titles to check, or if you want to check all the titles.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

first gotta find out who comments on your titles, thanks!
update: so it looks like the duck upstairs and the man next to Mike are the ones who comment. DOH, a Chisa woman in the ship as well... are there more?? i'll try to put them all here while getting more Kidd investigations done---

Captain (Counter-Attack +1)
man: Captain?! Wow!! I DREAM of having a post like that!
duck: Oh, hello, Captain!! You know, it's such an honor for us castle folks when you stop and chat!
woman: Goodness! Captain? Congratulations!

Lt.
man: Lt.? Is that right? Hmm. Well, you certainly have the dignity that requires.
duck: Lt.! On patrol? Keep up the good work!
woman: Hello there, Lt. You're very popular, you know. And with good reasons!

RearSgt.
man: RearSgt.? Is that right? Hmm. Well, you certainly have the dignity that requires.
duck: RearSgt.! On patrol? Keep up the good work!
woman: Hello there, RearSgt.. You're very popular, you know. And with good reasons!

Sgt.
man: Oh, hi, Sgt.. Sorry, I didn't see you there.
duck: Oh, er... hi, Sgt.. I'm going fishing in the lake. Come along... if you must.
woman: Oh, it's you, Sgt.. Just massage my shoulders and then be on your way, okay?

General (Heavy Damage +1)
man: General?! Wow!! I DREAM of having a post like that!
duck: Oh, hello, General!! You know, it's such an honor for us castle folks when you stop and chat!
lady: Goodness! General? Congratulations!

SqdCmdr.
man: SqdCmdr.? Is that right? Hmm. Well, you certainly have the dignity that requires.
duck: SqdCmdr.! On patrol? Keep up the good work!
woman: Hello there, SqdCmdr.. You're very popular, you know. And with good reasons!

SMdlLt.
man: SMdlLt.? Is that right? Hmm. Well, you certainly have the dignity that requires.
duck: SMdlLt.! On patrol? Keep up the good work!
woman: Hello there, SMdlLt.. You're very popular, you know. And with good reasons!

Colonel
man: Oh, hi, Colonel. Sorry, I didn't see you there.
duck: Oh, er... hi, Colonel. I'm going fishing in the lake. Come along... if you must.
woman: Oh, it's you, Colonel. Just massage my shoulders and then be on your way, okay?

Min. (Appraisal +1)
man: Min.?! Wow!! I DREAM of having a post like that!
duck: Oh, hello, Min.!! You know, it's such an honor for us castle folks when you stop and chat!
lady: Goodness! Min.? Congratulations!

Gov.
man: Gov.? Is that right? Hmm. Well, you certainly have the dignity that requires.
duck: Gov.! On patrol? Keep up the good work!
woman: Hello there, Gov.. You're very popular, you know. And with good reasons!

SecWar
man: SecWar? Is that right? Hmm. Well, you certainly have the dignity that requires.
duck: SecWar! On patrol? Keep up the good work!
woman: Hello there, SecWar. You're very popular, you know. And with good reasons!

GrCoun
man: Oh, hi, GrCoun. Sorry, I didn't see you there.
duck: Oh, er... hi, GrCoun. I'm going fishing in the lake. Come along... if you must.
woman: Oh, it's you, GrCoun. Just massage my shoulders and then be on your way, okay?

Marquis (Treasure Hunt +1)
man: Marquis?! Wow!! I DREAM of having a post like that!
duck: Oh, hello, Marquis!! You know, it's such an honor for us castle folks when you stop and chat!
lady: Goodness! Marquis? Congratulations!

Earl
man: Earl? Is that right? Hmm. Well, you certainly have the dignity that requires.
duck: Earl! On patrol? Keep up the good work!
woman: Hello there, Earl. You're very popular, you know. And with good reasons!

Count
man: Count? Is that right? Hmm. Well, you certainly have the dignity that requires.
duck: Count! On patrol? Keep up the good work!
woman: Hello there, Count. You're very popular, you know. And with good reasons!

Baron
man: Oh, hi, Baron. Sorry, I didn't see you there.
duck: Oh, er... hi, Baron. I'm going fishing in the lake. Come along... if you must.
woman: Oh, it's you, Baron. Just massage my shoulders and then be on your way, okay?

GrKing (Stun +1)
man: You're kidding! GrKing? But you're such a loser! Huh? Oh, nothing!
duck: Oh, it's you, GrKing. Look, I don't have any money, so get lost, okay?
woman: Oh, dear. GrKing? Your poor parents... How did they take such terrible news?

GangHd
man: You're kidding! GangHd? But you're such a loser! Huh? Oh, nothing!
duck: Oh, it's you, GangHd. Look, I don't have any money, so get lost, okay?
woman: Oh, dear. GangHd? Your poor parents... How did they take such terrible news?

WarSch
man: WarSch?! Congratulations!! Well done!! Fantastic!
duck: Oh! Good day, WarSch!! Everyone in the castleis your loyal and devoted friend!
woman: Goodness! WarSch! What an honor! Your parens must be thrilled!

Viceroy
man: Viceroy?! Congratulations!! Well done!! Fantastic!
duck: Oh! Good day, Viceroy!! Everyone in the castleis your loyal and devoted friend!
woman: Goodness! Viceroy! What an honor! Your parens must be thrilled!

Emperor (Accuracy and Damage +1)
man: Emperor?! Congratulations!! Well done!! Fantastic!
duck: Oh! Good day, Emperor!! Everyone in the castleis your loyal and devoted friend!
woman: Goodness! Emperor! What an honor! Your parens must be thrilled!

TopCmdr. (Swing and Counter-Attack +1)
man: TopCmdr.?! Congratulations!! Well done!! Fantastic!
duck: Oh! Good day, TopCmdr.!! Everyone in the castleis your loyal and devoted friend!
woman: Goodness! TopCmdr.! What an honor! Your parens must be thrilled!

ShdwBss (Adrenaline +2)
man: You're kidding! ShdwBss.? But you're such a loser! Huh? Oh, nothing!
duck: Oh, it's you, ShdwBss.. Look, I don't have any money, so get lost, okay?
woman: Oh, dear. ShdwBss.? Your poor parents... How did they take such terrible news?

PM (Healing +1)
man: PM?! Congratulations!! Well done!! Fantastic!
duck: Oh! Good day, PM!! Everyone in the castleis your loyal and devoted friend!
woman: Goodness! PM! What an honor! Your parens must be thrilled!

hm, i'm starting to see a pattern...
Last edited by KFCrispy on Fri May 25, 2007 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mpieco

Post by mpieco »

hahah, you have way too much time on your hands. i'll help you out later tonight.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

thanks but i think i'm done :)
i didn't check everything because i started noticing trends. so if you happen to see something is wrong, let us know!

it might be easier to group them into the specific responses...
Occam Arkitect

Re: Jefferson's Titles and NPC comments on them

Post by Occam Arkitect »

This is actually cool! But yes, I have noticed the pattern...
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: Jefferson's Titles and NPC comments on them

Post by KFCrispy »

i did this with Hugo, as FC, by the way. does anyone know if comments to Chris and Geddoe are the same? I can imagine what might happen if you call either of them a loser in their face...
Toasticles

Re: [Guide] Jefferson's Titles and NPC comments on them

Post by Toasticles »

I wish all the titles had a bonus. I really feel like the game wasn't 100% when Yoshitaka Murayama left and that Konami just decided certain parts didn't need fleshing out completely. In fact I wonder if that is part of why he left...

Oh well this game is still one of my absolute favorites even if some parts don't seem complete.