"who can use what" guide?

If you are stuck in the Flame Champion War; or wish for more details on gameplay issues, ask your questions in this forum.
mykroar

"who can use what" guide?

Post by mykroar »

Is there a list anywhere of what characters can wear/use certain armor/misc items/runes?

I've figured out how to read it in the shops, but haven't seen anything anywhere as far as a complete listing.

edit by KFCrispy: changed the topic
Sasarai825

Post by Sasarai825 »

Suikosource has a guide about what rune slots become available on each character at certain levels here:

http://www.suikosource.com/games/gs3/guides/

As far as who can use/wear what, I'm not sure of any site. Try mixing and matching around. The two best types of armor I used were plate and chain mails. Occassionally, a character will only be able to equip tunics and not the other two. To get the best armor, visit the Zexen Council hall in Chapter 5 while controlling Chris if she is not your FC. For finding the best runes, consult one of the guides.
mykroar

Oh well . . .

Post by mykroar »

Thanks.

I tried making sense of it through the character description (ie – at the beginning Queen is listed as a “Knight”, but can’t wear “New Armor”) – but I’ll just play with it.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

character "class" doesn't affect equipment. what characters can wear is the same throughout the game except when Chris changes outfits temporarily.
Tiger

but.,,

Post by Tiger »

who can waer the lion god ring (dont remeber the exact name)????
Suikoden is not just agame it is a way of life
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

Gau. i think it's something for Kobolds