About loading save game from 2 to 3

If you are stuck in the Flame Champion War; or wish for more details on gameplay issues, ask your questions in this forum.
markzell

About loading save game from 2 to 3

Post by markzell »

Is anyone can tell me how can I do it by copying it.
27x4=108

Post by 27x4=108 »

i think u can only with japanese psx + suiko II and ps2 + suikoIII
Sorry for my very bad english! :S
markzell

Post by markzell »

What do you mean by japanese psx and the other + +...
And if ever you load that is those 3 will appear in suikoden III.. and maybe Tir also if you load it on I to II and to II to 3..
Is there is any possibility that they will appear in suikoden III?
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

you need to copy your Suikoden II save onto a PS2 memory card in order to load it on to Suikoden III. stick with the same region, obviously..
markzell

Post by markzell »

Hei how about the answer to my question... Is there any possibility that Tir, Riou, Nanami, and Jowy will appear in suikoden III,, :?:
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

You can not get any of those people as playable characters in Suikoden III.
markzell

Post by markzell »

So they would just appear then.. But playing them would be good for me.. Seeing all those leaders as one again..
.....(sigh)......
bench2hotty

Post by bench2hotty »

REALY would they appear in suikoden 3 if u load a suikoden 2 file at the start of the game????
Night

Post by Night »

No they don't appear at all in Suikoden III.
Ice has formed and there's snow between the tracks/ And I have seen the surface tear and I can't look back/ And cool low sun has blinded you for days from horizon to horizon can I dream this all away
markzell

Post by markzell »

Really they didn't came out after all... And what the point of loading the saved game from II to III... Geezz.. How can you explain that what the point of loading them..
.....(sigh)......
Iris

Post by Iris »

You get new play scripts if you do. If you upload an S2 file, you can get the script for Neclord's End, which is a one-act one-scene dramatization of the Neclord battle in Tinto. If said S2 data also has S1 data, then you get another script, another one-act one-scene "dramatization" of the final battle of Suikoden 1.
Yuber_XIV

Post by Yuber_XIV »

So a few scripts are all you get from saving those completed files from years ago? Wow, talk about a buzz kill. I figured it'd at least let you get the Flame Champion as a bonus character or something.
Faust

Post by Faust »

Dude, the scripts are enough. Like yeah, it was cool in Suikoden 2 to use your save file and recruit Tir, but other little touches (plays, old books) I consider adequate rewards. The plays in #3 were laugh a minute (especially Landis' moral at the end of the little match girl "This just goes to show...being careless with matches...is dangerous" or somesuch hehe). They were really nice touches and added for more character development, so the addition of not only two new plays but two new contextual suikoverse historical plays is genius.
Solamen miseris socios habuisse doloris
Lord_Reed

Re: About loading save game from 2 to 3

Post by Lord_Reed »

Can we get another item if we load that save game from S2?