prosperity/fortune rune

If you are stuck in the Flame Champion War; or wish for more details on gameplay issues, ask your questions in this forum.
adrenachrome336

prosperity/fortune rune

Post by adrenachrome336 »

is the reason you cant get prosperity or fortune runes in S3 because you could equip more than one of them, quadrupling or even sechstupling(SP?)the amount of money/experience?
Even at his most powerless, man's existence is never without meaning.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

it's an idea, but only the ppl making the game know why they didn't have the runes. they could also have forgotten or something...
Kuromimi
Elite Member

Post by Kuromimi »

Fortune Rune is in the game. One of the corpses in the Cyndar Ruins has it. Not entirely sure if you can acquire more than one, but doing so would probably be useless. I'm certain the effects of the Fortune Rune don't stack.
Kcirtap1990

Post by Kcirtap1990 »

Adds challenge to the game, in my opinion. Although I still miss the Prosperity Rune.
Geddoe

Post by Geddoe »

you can compensate for the Prosperity rune by wearing the full Prosperity set of armor and get more money, think I read somewhere that the full suit gives like 7x normal money.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Money's always been pretty plentiful in the Suikoden world so I don't see how someone could miss the Prosperity Rune.
Sesshomaru

Post by Sesshomaru »

Yea your right I always have full money bclose to the end of the game. There was no need for the Prosperity set in suikoden three i never used it.
To be a rock and not to roll -Led Zeppelin
Marth Owns Old school style.
STYX!!
There must of been a door there in the wall!
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

is there a way to boost low-level characters to near level 99 like in the last two games?