Finding Landis

If you are stuck in the Flame Champion War; or wish for more details on gameplay issues, ask your questions in this forum.
ShadowAngel712

Finding Landis

Post by ShadowAngel712 »

I'm almost finished in getting all 108 stars of destiny, Landis is the hardest to find however. I left a slot open in my group so that he can join and know I'm currently looking for him. I know that he's supposed to be located in the Kuput Forest but where in the forest? Someone else told me that I had to randomly fight monsters in order for him to join... I'm not sure if that will work. Any suggestions?
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

I made a map to detail where you can get Landis. Please click the following link.

http://suikox.com/landis.jpg

That is the second screen in Kuputo Forest when you enter from the Duck Clan side. Landis will join you if you wander around at the T-shaped intersection area.
Faust

Post by Faust »

You actually don't get Landis in a battle. He appears on a random step. You only notice him in a battle due to the fact that you probably don't check your menu every two seconds hehe.
Solamen miseris socios habuisse doloris
Stallion

Post by Stallion »

none of the hints for recruiting characters are easy, that's why they're hints... ^_^

The average suiko fan ( as you put it ) would have recruited the squirrels in Suiko 2 ( unless you knew about the tree at the start, you HAD to do this to get Mukumuku... ) - I used the clue to recruit him because i recruited Watari / Ayame with Chris I didn't have spare space at the time I don't think...

Anyway it wasn't vague enough for me to miss him.
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

You can get Mukumuku between Greenhill and the Muse-Greenhill checkpoint if you missed him at Kyaro.
Lo Wen

Post by Lo Wen »

I´ve gotten Landis two times by just entering the area he´s in. ^_^
He likes me. (and I like him)

TIP: Get Landis before doing T´s chapters, then T can go talk to him in the sub-levels. It´s a cool scene. ^_^
Ced The Lad

Post by Ced The Lad »

So what does he say, exactly?
http://www.suikox.com: Where the Tinto Republic continues to guide the masses through the sea of history.
Stallion

Post by Stallion »

Oh that... i forget, but I'm pretty sure he says it to anyone... perhaps it's different with Thomas, but he's got something 'scary' to say anyway.
jowy blight

answer

Post by jowy blight »

if you want to know how to join the stars go to
http://www.cheatcc.com

MESSAGE FROM LORD TSUBAKI: or Suikosource? Please check your PMs!