army battles

If you are stuck in the Flame Champion War; or wish for more details on gameplay issues, ask your questions in this forum.
Tiger

army battles

Post by Tiger »

is there anyway to get like the best team? like hugu emily.... is there a guide that show wich car is best with another car????
Suikoden is not just agame it is a way of life
Ced The Lad

Post by Ced The Lad »

I'm not really sure what you mean, but most of the army battles can't be fully customized until the end.

Emily is a heavy hitter, so after maxing out her weapons, skills, and armor try putting her on a team that doesn't do as much damage. I'm looking at Duke's unit, because I don't think he can't get a second swing.
http://www.suikox.com: Where the Tinto Republic continues to guide the masses through the sea of history.
flame_champ

Post by flame_champ »

and If you are looking for the best parties look at 'recommended parties with reasoning' forum
Tiger

hm...

Post by Tiger »

I meant that healing och valor thingis
Suikoden is not just agame it is a way of life
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

characters don't really interact in the large wars. the easiest, most consistent group i'd say would have a Firefly-Tank character to attract all the attacks, and stick high-offense high-accuracy characters in the team. the important part is surviving so many attacks, so it's up to the tank character. of course high offense reduces the number of atks the tank will have to sustain.

in general, you can't really on magicians, you can only hope they choose to cast a good spell..... bleh
avenger

Re: army battles

Post by avenger »

i find that the following team is very very powerfull , defensive and quick in battle.

Hugo
Augustine
Emily
Fubar

basically i pretty much have no difficulty in killing anything with this group, leveled up.