Gather option in warehouse

If you are stuck in the Flame Champion War; or wish for more details on gameplay issues, ask your questions in this forum.
RoBDaWG

Gather option in warehouse

Post by RoBDaWG »

I just started playing the game for the first time. I'm at Brass Castle and the Warehouse here has a command "Gather" which I can't for the life of me figure out.

I put about 5 items in the warehouse.

When I select GATHER the guy says, "Can I put it all away?"

I choose YES and the guy says "Then..."

Any button or direction I press after that just brings me back to the warehouse menu.

What exactly does gather do? I'm thinking maybe if I have certain specific items in the warehouse it may have a function... I dunno just a guess.
wataru14
Guide Writer

Re: Gather option in warehouse

Post by wataru14 »

I thought it was the same as the "Detach" command from Suikoden 2, where it removes all the equipment from the people not in your party. Where in the game are you? Maybe you only recruited 2 or 3 people so far?
RoBDaWG

Post by RoBDaWG »

wataru14 wrote:I thought it was the same as the "Detach" command from Suikoden 2, where it removes all the equipment from the people not in your party. Where in the game are you? Maybe you only recruited 2 or 3 people so far?

Ahhh I bet you're right. Since I'm in the very beginning I don't have anyone to strip just yet.

Good call, thanks that was driving me bonkers.
Jocky

Post by Jocky »

Yeah, I'm sure wataru is correct. It strips any non-party members of their equipment so it's available for you to use.
And I'm sure I did the same as yourself Rob. Because it's been renamed since S2 I didn't realize what it did the first time I tried it because I had no other members! :P