How do you ease Thomas' burden to make his chapter easier?

If you are stuck in the Flame Champion War; or wish for more details on gameplay issues, ask your questions in this forum.
SuikoMJM

Re: How do you ease Thomas' burden to make his chapter easie

Post by SuikoMJM »

gildedtalon wrote:I already put some statues, paintings, and ornaments. It should be easy enough now since Thomas can remove those items and then sell them for 300k potch

I put the Goddess Statue S, that's why. According to this site, it sells for 250k potch
In my experience, S statues are unique, except for the Hex Doll, which you get 3. So if you like collecting those, I would not sell them.

Just a heads up for anyone who does. I have not been able to get these items to repeat themselves. Unless there's a variable that checks to see if you already have one, like the bath beads, whereas the beads cannot be sold but the S statues can. I've never checked to see if this variable exists.
highwind44029

Re: How do you ease Thomas' burden to make his chapter easie

Post by highwind44029 »

In addition to Cecile, Augustine's excellent for the invincible knights battle. He has a permanent Custom Tunic which has 71 DEF so just max his Armor Protect and he should be more than tanky (in addition to his insane Parry skill that should be easy to get to B+ or A.)

Mel's pretty strong too but she has a permanent Blue Ribbon which doesn't allow her to tank the guards so it's kinda pointless.