Order of Playthrough and Recruit Questions.

If you are stuck in the Flame Champion War; or wish for more details on gameplay issues, ask your questions in this forum.
Jaden_X

Order of Playthrough and Recruit Questions.

Post by Jaden_X »

What is the best possible order you can play through this game to show just about every hidden cut scene in one playthrough? I've been reading the Manga and noticed some interesting events take place in which I wonder they are shown in the game. I played through it a couple of times already and am introducing a friend to the series. So far he beat the first one and is towards the end of the second game. That way I'm prepared to tell him the order on how to play this. For example, I'm not sure whether to start Thomas' chapters after the second chapters of every one else is done and see if there would be different scenes, or if I should play them right away once it becomes available?

Lastly, I was thinking of doing the Chris level 99 trick, so I was wondering if anyone know's what characters are the one's that you can recruit that will join you around your level so that I can recruit them with Chris instead. I was told there was a few. So any little bit helps. Thank you guy's.
eldrasidar

Re: Order of Playthrough and Recruit Questions.

Post by eldrasidar »

if you looked above your post, you'd noticethat there is already a stickied thread that deals with the optimal playthrough order, and another that deals with Chris level 99 trick and the benefits of it.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: Order of Playthrough and Recruit Questions.

Post by KFCrispy »

yup, please take a look at the existing threads. the order of chapters is obviously debatable, and ppl gave rationalized their suggestions in that thread.
[Discussion] Optimal chapter playthrough order
[Guide] Chris Level 99 Trick benefits & initial levels