Buged skill descriptions

If you are stuck in the Flame Champion War; or wish for more details on gameplay issues, ask your questions in this forum.
Valhala

Buged skill descriptions

Post by Valhala »

When i decided to upgrade Ace and Cecile skills in the Bujutsu Teacher(Juan)he said that Ace Swing skill was "The result was amazing!" but his Swing skill only reaches B+...the same happens with his Holy Dash skill and some of Cecile skills as well...,i tried to go to another town but the same thing happens it was a shame...,theres any way to fix this error?
gilgamesh31
Banned User

Re: Buged skill descriptions

Post by gilgamesh31 »

The skill comments are misleading, theres more information on the link at the bottom but here's the general gist of it:

KFCrispy said: The A+ skills require a lot more SP than other skills ("Slow" requires 1410 total SP to reach A+... "Genius" requires 1130 SP to get to S, "Excellent" requires 670 SP to get A)

the opposite is also true - there are a few skills character easily can learn but instead of reaching A or S, they stop at B+ ("Fast" learners only need 435 SP to reach B+ vs the normal "Good" B+ needing 549 SP).... so they learn/train easily but simply don't have a high potential. Ace's Swing skill is one of these Fast learner skills.

http://suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewtopic ... 10&t=11813
If it's not found out, a lie becomes the truth.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

thanks gilgamesh31, and the Skills Guide has all character skill potential in-depth, but be warned that there are major spoilers:: http://suikosource.com/games/gs3/guides/skills.php
Valhala

Post by Valhala »

Thanks for the info people i understand everything now :) ,these skills are tricky without a guide i would never understand them i always thought the base exp for each skill was the definition for the mastery(like for S 20 for example),thanks again for the help.
Valhala

Post by Valhala »

i have another question im playing Luc chapter now....and a doubt have popped in my head,how can i equip a Pale gate rune in Sarah?is it even possible?she has a Flowing attached permantly in her head...i dont understand she has a fixed pale gate skill that reaches rank S i wanted to use it so badly...
EstrangedIX

Post by EstrangedIX »

She can't equip Pale Gate, sorry. However, sometimes she casts Gate magic when you fight her at the end.
Sent from my Ono-Sendai Cyberspace 7 - Break the ICE