Warehouse in Chapter 4

If you are stuck in the Flame Champion War; or wish for more details on gameplay issues, ask your questions in this forum.
gildedtalon

Warehouse in Chapter 4

Post by gildedtalon »

Will it have everything from the three characters? Does it have unlimited slots?
I'm at the point where I still can get everything, Hugo chapter 3 :o
My GameFAQs account now is SheenavsKilley
I already closed gildedtalon, my old account
Antimatzist

Re: Warehouse in Chapter 4

Post by Antimatzist »

It will have everything from all. I dont know anymore how it worked, but it just has enormous space^^
Pyriel
Webmaster

Post by Pyriel »

If I remember correctly, each "team" had space for 30 items, and then the warehouse during the early chapters had space for an additional 30 or 60. When all the plot lines merge in chapter 4, Hugo's inventory space becomes the party's "bag", and everything else is added to the warehouse's space (an additional 90 slots). Nothing disappears, but items may appear to shift during travel. I don't recall if the items in Hugo's inventory are transferred and then replaced with another character's, if you pick a different Flame Champion. I don't think so, though. That means if you pick Chris or Geddoe, your team will suddenly have Hugo's items, and all of their stuff will seem to have been shoved into storage.
gildedtalon

Post by gildedtalon »

Prosperity Ring never seems to appear for me, nearing 3 hours now...
My GameFAQs account now is SheenavsKilley
I already closed gildedtalon, my old account
veriaqa

Post by veriaqa »

Pyriel wrote:If I remember correctly, each "team" had space for 30 items, and then the warehouse during the early chapters had space for an additional 30 or 60. When all the plot lines merge in chapter 4, Hugo's inventory space becomes the party's "bag", and everything else is added to the warehouse's space (an additional 90 slots). Nothing disappears, but items may appear to shift during travel. I don't recall if the items in Hugo's inventory are transferred and then replaced with another character's, if you pick a different Flame Champion. I don't think so, though. That means if you pick Chris or Geddoe, your team will suddenly have Hugo's items, and all of their stuff will seem to have been shoved into storage.
Just another proof that Hugo is the official Flame Champion. :)
I've came with an army who loves death like Yours loves live.