Funny play (theater) combos?

If you are stuck in the Flame Champion War; or wish for more details on gameplay issues, ask your questions in this forum.
kenshindono

Funny play (theater) combos?

Post by kenshindono »

so i was messing with the plays when i loaded up III to try to find refrences to the earlier games. One very amusing combo i found was putting Lilly in the lead for the Neclord fight. The dialog changes and she goes off on him for kidnapping her back in II. Having Apple narate works well too because she gives a lot of detail and ends it commenting on how nostolgic that battle was.

I did a search but couldn't really find a topic or guide to some special dialog you can get for these. I'm assuming theres more and i'll have to play with it a lot on my next playthrough (going through all the games, im on I right now)

Does anyone know if theres a guide or FAQ for this anywhere? If not, i was wondering if anyone else found any special combos.
Hirathien

Re: Funny play combos?

Post by Hirathien »

Neclord fight in Suikoden III? How exactly?
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Hirathien wrote:Neclord fight in Suikoden III? How exactly?
He's talking about the theatre play "Neclord's End" in Suikoden III. It's a dramatic recreation of it.

And there's a FAQ for that on GameFAQs.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
Hirathien

Post by Hirathien »

Hmm i see. It was a bit misleading.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: Funny play (theater) combos?

Post by KFCrispy »

i added "theater" to the title.....
eldrasidar

Post by eldrasidar »

I don't think that the character's lines are related. ie. picking X and Y or X and Z wont effect X's lines. so just pick people Nadir says odd things about and have fun.
Futch

Post by Futch »

I'm not usually one to resurrect old threads, but since I want to talk about this anyway, may as well dust this thread off.

So what IS everyone's favorite casting combos?

I put Viki as Juliet and Tuta as Romeo. It was so bad. At the end, the wall hiding Juliet fell over.

One thing I find adorable is to cast Rody as Juliet and Louis as Romeo. They deliver their lines amazingly, with some creative and really good ad libbing from Rody. I've always thought these two would be adorable as a couple, based on their bath scenes and on this play. Interestingly, if you switch their roles they do terribly.
Everyone loves Dragons. Cause If they don't.... >;(