Berserk Rates?

If you are stuck in the Flame Champion War; or wish for more details on gameplay issues, ask your questions in this forum.
Bishop Luc

Berserk Rates?

Post by Bishop Luc »

I know when Hugo dies Stg. Joe berserks
what about the others? Does Luc berserk when Sarah dies? Heehee
"Go ahead and resist. It'll give me a chance to practice my powers of persuasion." - Luc
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

I believe the knights (especially Borus) go berserk when Chris falls in battle. Cecile also goes berserk when Thomas falls in battle, and I think Reed and Samus would also go berserk when Lilly falls in battle. Nicolas would also go berserk when Duke falls. Uh... who else... I don't remember anything else aside from these...
Bishop Luc

Post by Bishop Luc »

Ahhh.....
"Go ahead and resist. It'll give me a chance to practice my powers of persuasion." - Luc
Joveeno

Post by Joveeno »

Rico also berserks too if Fred falls. Dupa is equipped with Fury Rune (or some sort) so that he's always berserk. :P
kuroinekokun

Post by kuroinekokun »

Does Jacques go berserk when Aila falls or vice versa? Because if they do, then there IS something going on.
Sid: He he he...
Riou: ??
Sid: Hoo Hoo Hoo HAHAHAHA!
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

this 'rage' status as i call it causes 2x damage instead of the standard 'berserk' multiplier of 1.5.. and of course 'violence' berserk (only caused by Violence Rune) is 3x
kuroinekokun

Post by kuroinekokun »

I brought all the knights (except for Salome) to battle in one of the chapters.
Strangely though, when Chris fell in battle, Borus, Leo and Roland went berserk. Then Borus fell, Percival went berserk.

I sat there and didn't move while my brother began laughing about it.

Think about it. :wink:
Sid: He he he...
Riou: ??
Sid: Hoo Hoo Hoo HAHAHAHA!
The Black Knight

Post by The Black Knight »

I was playing the bonus part to Suikoden 3 and Luc was killed and Sarah went beserk. Yuber was killed before Luc so i didnt see if he went beserk (kinda sad that both of them died before Sarah).
What the Futch!!!!

Vagueness is my specialty.
LillyXChris

Post by LillyXChris »

Then what about when someone is NEAR the red zone, he/she goes berserk? What's the explanation for that? Example: Queen at around 126/136hp, does she go berserk?
And if Geddoe falls, does the whole team (except Aila) go berserk?
Just think about it. Someone might be writing a Kingdom Hearts 2/Pretty Cure x-over right now. That someone is me.

Now playing POTC At World's End
Nozomi Yumehara and Darkside Dream... Miko (Princess) Yumehara
Sisters (Yes Precure 5/Precure X-over)
The Black Knight

LillyXChris wrote:Then what about when someone is NEAR the red zone, he/she goes berserk? What's the explanation for that? Example: Queen at around 126/136hp, does she go berserk?
And if Geddoe falls, does the whole team (except Aila) go berserk?

I dont think the go beserk if they are near the red zone. Someone might though.

Im not sure if the Geddoe's entire team goes beserk but im sure someone does.
Does Jacques go berserk when Aila falls or vice versa? Because if they do, then there IS something going on.

jacques does go beserk if Aila dies.

There is already a Thread about Jaques and Aila - http://www.suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=501
What the Futch!!!!

highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

I think the other berserk is if a party member gets hit a certain number of times. I've experienced this a lot with Leo and Borus. Both were Armor freaks (Leo has S, and Borus has A for Armor Protect). During the war battles, both were always targeted, and even if the damage to them were just 0-3, they still went berserk, so I don't believe it's based on HP.
The Black Knight

And to add on to what highwind44029 said mostly every character will go beserk after their hit a few times (only sometimes).

This happens to me mostly during boss battles, especially the final boss near the end.
What the Futch!!!!

Black Knight Yuber

Berserk Rates?

Post by Black Knight Yuber »

Cecile goes berserk when Thomas dies. Also if Duke dies I believe either Elaine or Nicolas goes berserk. If any of the knights die with Chris she becomes berserk.
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

Lucia goes beserk if Hugo dies but not vice versa.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
Duke

Berserk Rates?

Post by Duke »

if a girl like (Chris) or guy like ( Thomas) faints then normally someone goes berserk cause they like that person or is close to that person that got knocked out and didnt want them to get knocked out.

also it looks like people of the same chapter go berserk when there friend falls.