Mole Armor?

If you are stuck in the Flame Champion War; or wish for more details on gameplay issues, ask your questions in this forum.
TrueWater00

Mole Armor?

Post by TrueWater00 »

My question is, does having all the mole armor in this game do anything special?? I mean the stats on them are horrible but Dominic makes such a huge deal over it, and it is mainly in "rare finds" so it is either just a crappy armor set, or does something awesome when put together can someone just let me know please.

PS: And didn't you get mole armor when teleported to the secret room in Radat town? It seems to me like they make a big deal about this armor set in II and III?

PPS: Sorry if anything like this was posted somewhere else, I couldn't find it.
Heh,I'll make sure you can never make that grin again.I'll chop you up!Ground you up!Dry you in the sun!Break you to pieces!Bury you in the ground!Piss on you!Then i'll dig you up!Pull you!Stretch you!Drag you around!I'll Never Forgive You-Viktor
eldrasidar

Re: Mole Armor?

Post by eldrasidar »

from the rare armor gameplay guide on this site:
Mole Set: Mole Helm, Mole Armor, Mole Shield, Mole Gloves
Make squeaky noises when you walk (not in battle).

not really worth it, since it is some of the worst armor in the game.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

TrueWater00

Post by TrueWater00 »

ahh thank you, I knew it had to do Something if you had it all equipped, squeaky noises? lame lol
Heh,I'll make sure you can never make that grin again.I'll chop you up!Ground you up!Dry you in the sun!Break you to pieces!Bury you in the ground!Piss on you!Then i'll dig you up!Pull you!Stretch you!Drag you around!I'll Never Forgive You-Viktor