Does it make you laugh?

If you are stuck in the Flame Champion War; or wish for more details on gameplay issues, ask your questions in this forum.
avenger

Does it make you laugh?

Post by avenger »

This here is funny sometimes, (at least to me) how the characters run around the battle field even when you finish off all the enemies.. I get a kick out of this and i start laughing. They look funny.. All the enemies are gone there is no need to run, guah ha ha.

I suppose however, it is due to the remaining mobility the characters had at the battles' end..

What do you all think? Does it make you laugh too?
Sagiri

Re: Does it make you laugh?

Post by Sagiri »

Yes. :D
It's a pinky promise. If I break my promise you break my pinky.
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

What's HI-larious is when I was fighting and that little girl (one of the musicians) had to run aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall around the battlefield just to attack someone who was straight ahead.

Luckily she didn't run around then not be able to attack.

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
Sagiri

Post by Sagiri »

You fight with Shabon?

I think its funny when the monsters run all around then miss
eldrasidar

Post by eldrasidar »

shabon's pretty wicked in combat. plays a lot like Emily or Juan. her only real weakness is a lack of HP. she also is the only one of the three with 2 free rune slots.

it might be funny to see people run around a bunch to get somewhere, but it's really annoying when character's like leo get stuck and don't attack for 2 rounds.
Sagiri

Post by Sagiri »

Wow reminds me of someone else (hello Luc)
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

I only played with her in Thomas Chapter during (possible spoiler) the war battles I wanted to level her up for it.

Don't be hatin on my Luc!!!1

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
eldrasidar

Post by eldrasidar »

hmm, I didn't realize shabon was usable in the thomas chapter battles. I knew mel and augustine were. but that's pretty cool that you can use the minstrels too, although, if you level up thomas and the gang enough, those battles are wicked easy anyway. of course, more characters in wars means more opportunities for ridiculous run arounds.
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

Oh yeah, I always level them up. I'm sure this is of topic but---I like to recruit as many people as I can during Thomas' chapter because I felt like it was his castle so he should do the recruiting.

-Lorelai Gilmore
gildedtalon

Post by gildedtalon »

The most hilarious thing for me is Dark Hare likes to cast their lightning spell with Salome's corpse mwahahahahah
My GameFAQs account now is SheenavsKilley
I already closed gildedtalon, my old account
Sagiri

Post by Sagiri »

RangerDeon wrote:I only played with her in Thomas Chapter during (possible spoiler) the war battles I wanted to level her up for it.

Don't be hatin on my Luc!!!1
I wasn't hating on Luc. I was severly commenting on his inability to efficiently obtain HP while leveling up.