Treasure Boss Respawn Question

If you are stuck in the Flame Champion War; or wish for more details on gameplay issues, ask your questions in this forum.
KoLAddict

Treasure Boss Respawn Question

Post by KoLAddict »

I checked all the other Treasure Boss threads and couldn't find this answer. For a treasure boss to respawn, do I need to leave the entire zone and go back to the world map, or can I just leave the screen the boss was on and get him?

Curious because I'm almost at the crab guy with Geddoe in chapter 1, and figure I can kill him, leave the screen (if that works), do some chores around the house, return, kill him, etc. Only stopping to ditch loot real quick.
RangerDeon

Re: Treasure Boss Respawn Question

Post by RangerDeon »

No, I'm not sure how long. . but it takes some time for those monsters to reappear.

Because I once went from monster to monster while trying to get money and such, and after getting them all, I went back to my first one and it hadn't respawned yet.

With that said, I'm fairly certain that it takes time for them to reappear. Just not sure how long.

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

RangerDeon wrote:With that said, I'm fairly certain that it takes time for them to reappear. Just not sure how long.
Out of curiosity... did you consider reading the question before you answered it?

As for the topic. Yeah, it's enough to leave the screen and then come back after 30 mins.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
KoLAddict

Post by KoLAddict »

Raww Le Klueze wrote:
RangerDeon wrote:With that said, I'm fairly certain that it takes time for them to reappear. Just not sure how long.
Out of curiosity... did you consider reading the question before you answered it?

As for the topic. Yeah, it's enough to leave the screen and then come back after 30 mins.
Sweet, thanks. I completely pwnd with Geddoe in Chapter 1 using that method. He'll never have money problems ever.
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

To me, abusing the lottery is much more efficient. The chances of winning 100,000 is relatively high, and with some luck you can go for the main prize, too. and it does only take half an hour once, then you save before checking the lottery results. After 5 re-starts I mostly got one of the big prizes.

removed unnecessary quoting - Op
gildedtalon

Post by gildedtalon »

Raww Le Klueze wrote:As for the topic. Yeah, it's enough to leave the screen and then come back after 30 mins.
You need to leave the screen and come back after one hour
My GameFAQs account now is SheenavsKilley
I already closed gildedtalon, my old account