Could someone make me a save file?

If you are stuck in the Flame Champion War; or wish for more details on gameplay issues, ask your questions in this forum.
snakebite105

Could someone make me a save file?

Post by snakebite105 »

I just beat Suikoden 1 and 2 and now I want to move on to 3. I transfered my data from 1 onto 2 and I was hopeing to use my Data from 2 on 3. Unfortunitly I own a PS3 and cannot copy the data between the internal ps1 and ps2 memory cards.

I just need a fresh game perferably with the hero named Locke. I really want to get those extra plays Nadir puts on. I spent all this time and i'd really like to follow through with the extra features even if they're only minor.

edit: Im not sure if it will even matter i don't think the ps3 will recognize a computer file as a ps2 file.
I'm a fan but I'm also a critic. Without preasure to improve stagnation is the future. Do not accept lackluster because of your enjoyment of the overall picture. Criticism is needed for improvement to be made.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: Could someone make me a save file?

Post by KFCrispy »

have you checked gamefaqs for their saves?
Belcoot4

Post by Belcoot4 »

KFCrispy wrote:have you checked gamefaqs for their saves?
I often wondered about that.... I tried downloading that to (I totaly just forgot the name forgive me) my "stick" (1gb Lexar) and apparently it says that I did download it but it won't load up on my ps3. I was wondering do you need a certain type of memory stick or is there another process which it needs to be loaded.
"Even the dead reveal their secrets to me." Yuber

"I have not lived long enough to become a myth." Chris Lightfellow

"They betrayed us and fled. Cowards." Zegai
snakebite105

Post by snakebite105 »

KFCrispy wrote:have you checked gamefaqs for their saves?
Thats why i edited it I tried and it didn't work because I don't know how to convert the file.
I'm a fan but I'm also a critic. Without preasure to improve stagnation is the future. Do not accept lackluster because of your enjoyment of the overall picture. Criticism is needed for improvement to be made.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

i'm not familiar with the process, but you can read this thread regarding getting Suikoden 3 on PS3 to read the Suikoden 2 data: http://suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewtopic ... 10&t=10337