Hugo or Hallec Can be A War Lord In Combat

If you are stuck in the Flame Champion War; or wish for more details on gameplay issues, ask your questions in this forum.
Alhazzad

Hugo or Hallec Can be A War Lord In Combat

Post by Alhazzad »

The Best Killer of fighter.You can make Hugo be a killer.The requirements are simple:Fury+Chain Attack Ring +Armor (Swing+1) make Hugo the one that fearless.and do not forget make His Title General.Swing(A+),Continual-attack(S),HeavyDmg(S),Repel(S).I see if Hugo reaches Level 75 above He will perform perfect combos(maxibility 5-6 combos) and also Unfathomable damage chains.The optional is Hallec just do the same requirements and see the insane damage that he can cause (i found his damage reach above 4500 damage)Try It Or You Regret It!!!!!
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: Hugo or Hallec Can be A War Lord In Combat

Post by KFCrispy »

lvl 75 and still doing war battles? i'd say that's way overleveled. Hugo is good but Juan is way better for your setup.
Hallec is extremely limited... while you think he's great, there are plenty of characters who completely overpower him.
Aerolithe Lion

Re: Hugo or Hallec Can be A War Lord In Combat

Post by Aerolithe Lion »

I believe he meant regular battles, as he only said 'a war lord in combat'

As for the OP, Emily can do 8 hits, so 5-6 isn't a 'perfect combo', and Hallec cant equip a fury or double strike rune, so he's easily surpassed by many of the other characters. He just look rad and his damage seems imposing when you first acquire him.